💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Interlude

I didn't know this thread existed yaaaas!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE BEST EPISODE YET :lmao:

Seriously SO ****ing good omfg

C5 is doing so well with this series I'm so happy

Price was hilarious but I was expecting her to put her game face on and go in with a total attitude but I'm SO excited for what will ensue omg

Ahshfjgoho I'm screaming at all of this

The Perez hate :lmao: He is the epitome of MESS.

And Michelle dragging LEFT AND RIGHT in the diary room :lmao: damnnn :toofunny:

I lost so much respect for Cami though, what she said to Alicia was so out of order. Feeling really bad for Alicia tbh!

Morphine Prince

The YouTube channel that I watch this on usually uploads the episodes a little bit less than an hour after the show is done but they still haven't uploaded it and I'm desperate to watch this :rip: 

My man Louis Tomlinson tweeted this about Perez:

As soon as Perez leaves the big brother house they need to put him in a mental institution and throw away the key !! Poor guys lost the plot

And Perez replied with a ':('. 

:lmao:

Apparently it was kicking off on the live feed? Gonna watch now on +1 :excited2:

My man Louis Tomlinson tweeted this about Perez:

And Perez replied with a ':('. 

Also, everyone's speculating about who Perez is talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3-eUhIJvgE

From the very end of tonight's show ^

Katie Price on the rudest thing she's ever done: "I fucked Alex Reid up the ass with a vodka bottle." :rip:

Classy :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Morphine Prince

Ok, finally watched it. I was crying watching Perez :lmao: 

And Chloe was nice to look at.... 

Cami Li is rude as ****. Poor Alicia tbh. Let's see what Katie Price has to offer. 

Elizabeth

O-M-G, this series is the best! I think I wold've liked Chloe to stay longer, honestly just to see how her and Katie Price got on because I think it could've been interesting, however I'm not surprised that she left. OMG, when Pricey came in and Perez was just slumped on the floor next to the stairs :lmao: like I think he's realised now after those chants that no the British public are not in love with him :smh:

Very excited for Katie Price to properly integrate into the house. She seems initially to want to make things more fun, but who knows. I agree with who she put in the prison-thing, although I did think she would've picked Katie Hopkins to go in maybe rather than Nadia. 

Also Cami-Li just takes it way too far, she should've just let it go with the argument about Alicia in the bedroom, like that was explosive. Then when Perez was in his underwear making those s-x noises....like surely that inappropriate enough to be formally warned by big brother? Like him gyrating onto the window then saying he came 3 times, like wtf he's a lunatic. If I were in there, I would've felt as uncomfortable about that, as I would when Ken was talking about arses  :wtf:

Also, everyone's speculating about who Perez is talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3-eUhIJvgE

From the very end of tonight's show ^

It could be any one of the other men, really. Kav, Calum, Cheggers and Alexander have all had addiction problems, right? 

I can't bear to watch Alicia getting bullied anymore :'( I'm on the verge of complaining to ofcom. HOW can Jeremy get kicked out for the whole bathroom ordeal yet Cami is getting away with this! It's breaking my heart :( Hopefully Pricey will absolutely tear her to shreds

But I must say, the way Alicia is keeping her cool is so classy

Elizabeth

Currents odds from William Hill :smh::rip:

- Katie Price is 3/1 fave to win. 

- Cheggers second at 7/2.

- Michelle 3rd with 4/1.

- Katie Hopkins is 4th fave with 9/2 odds.

- Perez being the 3rd housemate to be removed from the house is 3/1! The reasoning being "for the sanity of the rest of the house"

- odds for the show to be cancelled before the final are 8/1 :rip:

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/katie-price-new-favourite-to-win-cbb

Morphine Prince

Seeing Katie Hopkins get emotional was so strange but wow at least she is human lol.

Archived