💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Thoughts on last nights show:

- Perez is so over-dramatic, like how he was crying when Ken left and then lay on his bed and said "thank you" three times into the mic...then in the diary room when he said Katie was making it "the Katie show" when he's doing the exact same thing :smh:

- Honestly what Alicia said about not letting her children eat certain things and not letting them go to parties unless she gives them specially prepared food was really weird and I completely agreed with what Katie said about that. Her facial expression killed me :rip:

- Then I was screaming when Alicia just took all those bananas :lmao: #BananaGate was hilarious, I felt slightly bad for Alicia because she is fairly inoffensive but still...

- Why is Perez always cradling that rabbit statue and why did he KISS it?!?! 

So after a week, this is my thoughts on the housemates:

Katie- Still waiting for her to do something really mean/bad, I am enjoying her as a housemate so far though.

Michelle- Love her!

Patsy- A bit boring so far, she's had a couple of moments but I expected more from her.

Nadia- Getting a bit annoying at points. 

Chloe- Eh. She's alright. Seems to always be in the middle of everything.

Cami-Li- She irritates the hell out of me. Part of me is mad that she's queen, but I think it'll be good tv seeing what she does.

Alicia- Fairly inoffensive, seems nice enough. Probably a bit boring and I think most-likely to be 'picked on' more throughout the show.

Perez- UGH, do I even need to explain this. i cannot stand him but he's one of the people making the series what it is right now.

Kavana- Boring, we've barely seen anything of him.

Cheggers- Boring so far, but I think he's playing a long game. 

Calum- Thought we'd see more from him considering his reputation.

Alexander- Seems nice, and I think the housemates would miss him if he left, but the audience wouldn't.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChavaWM

It's crazy seeing Michelle out of Drag Race, but she didn't disappoint, her genuine attitude and personality is still there.

Cami i find so annoying, she's a try hard. Girl needs to be on Bad Girls Club instead.

Katie doesn't seem bad at all

Perez, ugh no comment.

Callum seems great, i need more of him

No one else stands out to me

Cruelty

STATS & STUFF

- There are all sorts of rumours flying around about Katie Price entering the house; they're believable as she's been linked to the show since August, Emma's promised a 'big surprise' for the house on Friday, and she's Rylan's best friend. (http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb15/news/0114/katie-price-rumoured-to-replace-celebrity-big-brother-2015-jeremy-jackson-ken-morley-new-housemate)

- Bbspy have got their first popularity poll up, and Michelle happily takes a 41% lead, with Katie second favourite on 23% and, surprisingly, Calum and Alicia coming third and fourth with about 7% each. The least favourite, with 1.6%, is Kavana. Unsurprisingly, because he's boring. (http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb15/popularity-poll/round-2)

- The ejections of Ken and Jeremy naturally took social media by storm, with both of them trending on Facebook following their ejections. Also, on Big Brother's Facebook page, the commenters are turning on Nadia and Chloe, whilst Perez's comment about the house being 'cancer-free' following Ken's ejection has caused outrage, with the majority of commenters calling for him to be ejected too.

- Tellymix's poll follows a similar story - Michelle leads on 30%, with Katie second favourite again on 23%, followed by Keith and Calum. Again, Kavana is the least favourite housemate, taking 1.4% of the vote. (http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother)

- On tonight's show, Perez apparently suggests that Cami-Li should become a lesbian to gain extra votes. He just had to open his mouth, didn't he? (http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/208939-celebrity-big-brother-2015-perez-hilton-suggests-cami-li-becomes-lesbian-to-win-votes.html)

- On Bigbrother247, Katie is favourite on 23%, with Michelle less than 1% behind her. Alicia is least favourite. (http://bigbrother247.co.uk/)

- Every episode of this year's series is comfortably getting over 2 million viewers watching live on Channel 5 (2.3 million and 2.4 million respectively for Jeremy and Ken's ejections). These are overnight figures, which is just the amount of people watching live on the night. In a few weeks' time, the final figures will be released, taking into account repeats and people who recorded the show to watch later. Bearing in mind last August's series garnered final ratings of 2.1 million on average, this year's series is almost certainly going to emerge as being more watched than that series.

EDIT

- The very helpful website thisisbigbrother.com has revealed that the average overnight rating for the first seven days is 2.57 million, up by 7% on last year's average overnight of 2.48 million!!!

Fab stats. Definitely a hugely popular series (all of a sudden EVERYONE is talking about it)!

Yas at Katie and Michelle :legend:

Praying so hard Katie does go in, that would be fab.

It pains me to say this but I'm really starting to love Katie!

I think it's mainly because she doesn't like Perez but still

THE PIG ON TONIGHT'S SHOW OMG :lmao: He's literally destroying what's left of his "career"

I :lmao: 'd when Perez went into the bathroom and EVERYBODY left. They all detest the pig :lmao:

Cami's such a b---h but omg she's such a good housemate. Her exploding was TV gold. Her "I love dick" speech :deadbanana:

Cruelty

You NEED to watch BOTS right now, Alicia wants blueberries but it's turning into the Banana Drama thing all over again because nobody's giving her the blueberries. It's so funny.

Also, is it just me that LOVES it when Emma swears?

Also, Nadia and Keith are now immune from eviction.

You NEED to watch BOTS right now, Alicia wants blueberries but it's turning into the Banana Drama thing all over again because nobody's giving her the blueberries. It's so funny.

Also, is it just me that LOVES it when Emma swears?

Also, Nadia and Keith are now immune from eviction.

I always watch BOTS on catch-up but poor Alicia. She's like a little puppy in a house full of pitbulls :smh:

EDIT: Somebody vined Emma swearing :rofl:https://twitter.com/TvXtra/status/555503353141407744

I could - and will - watch that for hours. It's just really addictive.

Right? I've watched it an embarrassing amount of times :deadbanana:

Archived