💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina and the Diamonds - Immortal (to be released on 1/1/15)

Chic

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://instagram.com/p/qgsAFXpPhT/

it's literally the most gorgeous thing ive ever heard in my life :giveup:

i will remain forever convinced that it was the greatest song ever written :giveup:

I feel exactly the same! There is no song I have been anticipating more than this one since I've heard it earlier this year. 

ARTPOPisaChoice

I wonder how many more ballads will be on this album, I love Marina but I can only take 4-6 ballads an album.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

I wonder how many more ballads will be on this album, I love Marina but I can only take 4-6 ballads an album.

Froot is disco, Blue is disco pop, Happy is a ballad, Immortal is a ballad, Better Than That is classic rock/funk

http://instagram.com/p/qgsAFXpPhT/

it's literally the most gorgeous thing ive ever heard in my life :giveup:

i will remain forever convinced that it was the greatest song ever written :giveup:

I really want this song  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

ARTPOPisaChoice

Froot is disco, Blue is disco pop, Happy is a ballad, Immortal is a ballad, Better Than That is classic rock/funk

Are those the only ones we know about? I know we heard about Blue, Immortal, and Better Than That in an interview.

Are those the only ones we know about? I know we heard about Blue, Immortal, and Better Than That in an interview.

Genre-wise, yes, those are the only ones we know about. Can't Pin Me Down is the "mother****er" song and the production for that very short snippet sounds airy in nature, so it's possible that the song is a ballad but it could easily not be as well

ARTPOPisaChoice

Genre-wise, yes, those are the only ones we know about. Can't Pin Me Down is the "mother****er" song and the production for that very short snippet sounds airy in nature, so it's possible that the song is a ballad but it could easily not be as well

Yeah I went back and listened to that snippet, it's sounds like a guitar tone is the only thing underneath her voice in that part of Can't Pin Me Down, so it might be a stripped back aucostic guitar ballad, but her tone while she sings "mother*****r" makes me doubt it.

Yeah I went back and listened to that snippet, it's sounds like a guitar tone is the only thing underneath her voice in that part of Can't Pin Me Down, so it might be a stripped back aucostic guitar ballad, but her tone while she sings "mother*****r" makes me doubt it.

It could be that the verse + pre chorus are stripped back, or just the pre-chorus, or even just a few words of it. Or the whole song could be like that. Could be anything, really!

OMG I totally predicted this i have proof give me a minute :rip:

So did I :air:

My most anticipated from this album :giveup:

I honestly wouldn't mind if the whole album was all ballads, she does them best

Archived