Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Director of MoMA hypes Gagas next era/early process

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYS GET READY; ARTPOP ACT II : ASIA RELOADED : THE BETRAYAL : THE RE-UP IS COMING!

:lolgaga:

don’t you know my a** is famous

panosmonster

Maybe the real ARTPOP is coming after all! I believe that it is a series of pictures taken from Cindy Sherman for an exhibition in MoMa later in 2015. Like the Robert Wilson portraits. If this is it is so iconic.

This is the guy that told her to her face years ago that her stuff wasnt art. I really hated that guy back then. I guess they made up though.

that's because she didn't knew her back then. now that she knows Marina and Wilson he understood. She is a art student after all.

This... :awkney:

Museum Of Modern Art....and he is the current Director.

Maybe the real ARTPOP is coming after all! I believe that it is a series of pictures taken from Cindy Sherman for an exhibition in MoMa later in 2015. Like the Robert Wilson portraits. If this is it is so iconic.

that's because she didn't knew her back then. now that she knows Marina and Wilson he understood. She is a art student after all.

Museum Of Modern Art....and he is the current Director.

yes i think gaga is doing something with cindy sherman and the Moma,and if it is something for the EDG? Like the performance she did for the FAME launch?

panosmonster

yes i think gaga is doing something with cindy sherman and the Moma,and if it is something for the EDG? Like the performance she did for the FAME launch?

i'll dieeeeee!! Gaga is timeless with these collaborations. but i don't think it will be something for a perfume. MoMa don't do such things. It will be something Cindy is making. Otherwise the backlash of creating art just for promotion of a perfume at MoMa will kill her.  *I also love art and study Audio and Visuals*

may be, but I hope that if there's new music involved it's not going to be some "free CD if you visit the MoMA" thing... I do not wish to spent 300$ to buy a CD on eBay for just one song  :blehga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

i'll dieeeeee!! Gaga is timeless with these collaborations. but i don't think it will be something for a perfume. MoMa don't do such things. It will be something Cindy is making. Otherwise the backlash of creating art just for promotion of a perfume at MoMa will kill her. *I also love art and study Audio and Visuals*

hoping it is something for her next project a performance like the one she did at the moka with speechless

panosmonster

hoping it is something for her next project a performance like the one she did at the moka with speechless

I hope so! We'll just have to wait and see!

ApolloandVenus

I hope she keeps getting us hyped but doesn't make anything official until she drops the first single. The entire world would explode.  :excited:

Archived