Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Director of MoMA hypes Gagas next era/early process

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish she wouldnt hype so early..shes still in c2c era and ARTPOP has just finished. Theres no mystery to her anymore

It's not really her who's hyping though. Although I wonder if she has given all those people permission to talk, post about her stuff

giskardsb

dudes she was at his xmas party.   There is no indication at all that he was speaking of anything regarding a new era.

MonsterofFame

Her over-the-top art museum look and vibe received a lot of criticism from the GP during the ARTPOP era. I hope she's not creating ARTPOP Act 3.

Her over-the-top art museum look and vibe received a lot of criticism from the GP during the ARTPOP era. I hope she's not creating ARTPOP Act 3.

she received criticism cause nothing about ARTPOP was art related...

I hope she has something to do with moma so it pisses the art snobs off :MANiCURE:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

so sassy and rude. Not everyone here is an art major/historian. How about you help teach them nicely

hny you think the kids who pretend to know what moma means knew what moma really was before this??? :lmao:

gays die to look sassy and smart, please.........

MAKE IT WORK

hny you think the kids who pretend to know what moma means knew what moma really was before this??? :lmao:

gays die to look sassy and smart, please.........

first of all my commment was not supposed to be sassy then i'm 22 honey and...

Dsn597x.jpg

bye. :monsterpaw: one last note who said that i'm gay?

Archived