Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When is FameGa/MonsterGa coming back?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

So clearly, once again her "fans" are judging the music or overall era based on its success rather than quality, which most fans bash other fan bases for doing, right?

And to answer why he should be banned: All he ever does is spread negativity and compare Gaga to Taylor or other stars based on success rather than quality CONSTANTLY

quality is subjective

you can say it's a good album, and to someone else it's trash

commercial performance is objective, therefore an easier way of comparing music

If we went by musical taste, everyone would be right: I like this song, so this is better. and that is true for that person. End of discussion.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Throughout her past albums, she always glamorized the music and made them sound huge, insane and outstanding, she was hyping us so much. But with this sixth record, she's been toning it down.

ARTPOP was described with "insane, great records, reverse Warholian experience"

Born This Way was described with "album of the decade, music that makes us afraid"

but with this sixth record she's like "soul searching experience, operating on my oldself", that doesn't sound insane or huge, which is not necessary a bad thing, I'm actually very curious on the sound. But I don't think your TFMGa is coming back very soon. She'll still be crazy and wild I think, but very different from TFM in my opinion.

MonsterOfSpain

ARTPOP is a great album, it taught me that mastrubation and Sexxx dreams were okay

You're obsessed with masturbation omg :clausney:

Dangerous Man

This thread has gone 6 pages? Mess. :lmao:

This also has gone to a serious thread. :lmao:

Sometimes I wish you'd be banned :)

Rude. But prayin 4 u. :pray:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

i Love the Lady

I don't think people get that a she is a human and all humans grow throughout their whole lives. The music she made 6 years ago came from a younger Gaga. If everyone wanted you to be the person you were 6 years ago would you want to, could you? It's just such a strange request to place on someone :shrug:  

If you just mean the music style wise though, it'd be rare but maybe one day if she wanted

Born To Slay

You're obsessed with masturbation omg :clausney:

I didn't start until Gaga made a song about it

MonsterOfSpain

I didn't start until Gaga made a song about it

welp the queen is always inspiring young generations

isaacanthony

Never. Get over it or you'll hurt yourself over thinking about something that will never come back. She's developed through out the years and she's not the same artist she was back in 2009

Born To Slay

welp the queen is always inspiring young generations

I wonder what'd she say if I told her in a M&G or somethin

Archived