Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When is FameGa/MonsterGa coming back?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

****ing preach :giveup:

btw and ARTPOP = master peices im ready for them 2.0 with TFM as welll

not the fame though  :santaney:

i know wtf?? when i hear that beautiful intro of ARTPOP live i am in heaven :emo: i miss it 

ARTPOP is obviously her best album :giveup: I love it so much I still hear it almost every day.

I thought U said U didn't? Glad you've seen the light.

:clausney:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

It's a part of the past not the future. Hopefully the next Gaga will macth her (not that I care that much as long as she is successful and keeps making good music)

Taylor Swift is an overrated mess anyway.

Sometimes I wish you'd be banned :)

Why?

He asks a fair question, fameGa slayed while ARTPOPGa underperformed :shrug:

giskardsb

She couldn't come back even if she tried - she's much older now.

I don't expect her to be as good as in her glory days anymore tbh

yes, all of 6 years older. Ancient really.  Clearly it's all downhill from here.  :fail:

TEANUS

Why?

He asks a fair question, fameGa slayed while ARTPOPGa underperformed :shrug:

So clearly, once again her "fans" are judging the music or overall era based on its success rather than quality, which most fans bash other fan bases for doing, right?

And to answer why he should be banned: All he ever does is spread negativity and compare Gaga to Taylor or other stars based on success rather than quality CONSTANTLY

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

So clearly, once again her "fans" are judging the music or overall era based on its success rather than quality, which most fans bash other fan bases for doing, right?

And to answer why he should be banned: All he ever does is spread negativity and compare Gaga to Taylor or other stars based on success rather than quality CONSTANTLY

THIS!

As incredible and magical and legendary and perfect as her Fame + TFM days were, going back would honestly be reductive. She can never relive what she had back then. She isn't even the same person. Come on, she's matured. Hell, I'm not the same person I was half a year ago ... how do you think Gaga feels? 5/6 years on? She's a very different person now. 

Even if she wanted to, and even if she went back to the body weight she was back then, along with the same managers + make-up artist, and clothing, she cannot recreate what she once had ... it's impossible. However those were indeed her glory days. The days when she was at her peak. The events that occured between 2008 - 2011 were perfect events in time. She will never be able to salvage what she once had.  

Luckily, we have youtube videos and her earlier discography to marinate in the nostalgia. 

Born To Slay

ARTPOP is obviously her best album :giveup: I love it so much I still hear it almost every day.

:clausney:

ARTPOP is a great album, it taught me that mastrubation and Sexxx dreams were okay

PopBitch

That would be like fans in the '80s asking Erotica Madonna when she's going to go back to Like a Virgin Madonna.  LOL

Gaga will be 30 when her next album comes out.  No going back, only forward.

This. I love all her albums but Comparing TFM and ARTPOP is like comparing a luxurious 5 star dinner (TFM) to McDonalds (ARTPOP)

I like how LG was saying no fastfood music throughout the era of ARTPOP.

Archived