đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's #1s of the decade so far (2010-present)

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PdogtheDaibutsu

Tragic times we're living in.

I was hoping the new year would give us some hope in pop music...

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Pain of fame1

How? all her music from Title sounds the same  :huh: but good for ya Meghan  :noparty:

THIS. Her first 2 single sound EXACLTY THE SAME. And other song also. It's so basic..And the stream rule is a mess...i hate it, well at least till GAGA's new album comes out and it helps it in the charts :teehee:  :hor:

jomonster12

THIS. Her first 2 single sound EXACLTY THE SAME. And other song also. It's so basic..And the stream rule is a mess...i hate it, well at least till GAGA's new album comes out and it helps it in the charts :teehee:  :hor:

AMEN!  :worship:  I know right, this is why Meghan is not going not be famous for her 2 album, her music sounds the SAME. Hope Gags can save us from this mess  :crossed:

Pain of fame1

AMEN!  :worship:  I know right, this is why Meghan is not going not be famous for her 2 album, her music sounds the SAME. Hope Gags can save us from this mess  :crossed:

same here

Megan is up 35K in actual sales based on the first day data?

holy ****

ARTPOP did 250 k but kiiii

ARTPOP also wasn't Gaga's major label debut so way to use a non sequitur. The number is big because she's one of few female artists whose debut album tops the BB 200

GagaMyBlood95

When will ARTPOP, but where is Taylors sales?

This is ONLY new releases!

Anyways, Meghan is really slaying, those are some great numbers..

SlaeUrAnus

Man, remember when you could ship 400k albums and STILL not hit Number 1 :emma: Just shows how album sales have declined.

In my messy era.

Blue Jeans

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Mills pinned and unpinned this topic

Archived