Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Local singles artist they said

ha undeniable impact :giggle:

Singles artist they said

I know, but we all know that she is featured as a writter because she might have written like a few lines of teh lyrics or something, or even only because its her album, but she is NOT responsible of the hit

I think we know she writes since she has written parts of "Get On Your Knees" and "Black Widow"

Pain of fame1

Of course she is responsible of the hit. "The product" (like some of you like to call her) has to do with the success since it's the one being marketed.

People choose to like it or not, and for what it seems they like Katy to paid and go to see her live not just buy her singles.

If people bought roar is because they loved the song, and then if some of then go to the concert, is because they like the album and they wanna se it live. Katy doesn't have fans, her "fans" are the GP and that's because she migh have 800M views on YT but then nobody is voting her as #MTVHottest or whatever.

If people bought roar is because they loved the song, and then if some of then go to the concert, is because they like the album and they wanna se it live. Katy doesn't have fans, her "fans" are the GP and that's because she migh have 800M views on YT but then nobody is voting her as #MTVHottest or whatever.

Not all fanbases are obsessed with voting their fav #MTVHottest :coffee:

And then, what's the difference if she has the GP as you claim? Nothing.

Also, people don't go to this type of concerts to hear the album live, don't they know she has a "horrible voice"? they go to see a show. Not all artists who had a big album automatically do a big tour :hor:

Katy has fans you are delusional to think otherwise.

And for online polls you can't see some of the most irrelevant artist/groups winning.

Gaga's "fans" are the GP, you're the GP, everyone on this forum is the GP.

You sound stupid.

MonsterOfSpain

What kind of ****ty excuses are you trying to point? :lmao: I can't omg

Hey hey hey hey no. People can stop hating, I saw her in Sydney on the 12th and she is absolutely amazing live. If I'm completely honest, the show was up on par with the artRAVE. 

Her vocals are stronger now and her performance skills are amazing.

Psychedelic

WOW 

with the superbowl she could easily add a new leg with like new 30 dates and come for that 200k grossign tour

THE UNDENIABLE SLAYAGE :rip:

Gaga where are you? :fat:

This so much...

And Gaga is happy with her Jazz...  so let her be :sis:

i hope her tix are bundled with hearing aids for the damage done by her terrible vocals :sis:

Oh, come on, she isn't thaaaat bad... but you love hating on her in every given opportunity, don't you? :toofunny:

NewYorkCity

Wow calm your tits. She's at her peak lol. Gaga at her peak slayed everything Kary has done at hers. :manicure: not bothered.

haydensamuel

She appeals to a larger demographic then gaga so people need to chill, it's a family friendly concert, with that many shows those kind of sales are expected.

Haroon

YAY go Katy :omgexcited: I'm happy for all of the Australians who are seeing her :excited: It's the best concert I've been to and I still pray that she brings it back to the UK :giveup: Enjoy her while she's there guys, cherish each moment :emo:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived