đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks on Twitter: "But, iffy azuzu will not play victim"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Monster2015

It was typo, I obviously meant not

And do you know what white privilege is?

:lmao:

I think I finally understand your humor.

Yes I know what it is and I choose not to condone any form of racial issues with whites, blacks, any type of race because how can we move on as a society and as a world if we keep going back to the issues that brought humans down? I don't want to get into it any further..

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Iggy moved from the slums of Australia to America to get a better life. She left behind all of her family to start something on her own. And to say she is privileged, you seriously don't know all of her background. AB needs to seriously take a damn chill pill.

Agreed with this. It's not like Iggy has had an easy life as AB puts it.

codymonster

this comment makes me feel physically sick

i'm white and from the UK, so i could not be more detached from the black issues in america and i have no clue how it feels for black people in america

but they were ****ing kidnapped and enslaved :wtf::wtf::wtf: SO WHAT THE **** DO BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TO LEARN FROM THE PAST? WE CAN'T TELL BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUMENT TO MOVE ON WHEN ONE SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT HAS VERY RECENTLY ENSLAVED THE OTHER SIDE? :wtf: i feel sick and i know you're probably trying to be a pacifist but we can't come at this issue telling everyone to calm down, Azealia has every right to her feelings and iggy should sit down and listen

Thats the thing tho. Slavery was a disgusting part of American history. However, Iggy had no part in this. Azealia had no part in this. Yes, mourn for the past. Yes, raise awareness for equality. But using racial issues to sell your album is despicable. Getting angry at Iggy for being a white, successful rapper is despicable (as well as racist :sweat: ). AZEALIA should have more respect for these issues and not use them for such trivial matters.

There comes a time when you cant use the past as an excuse or crutch. All races have been hurt in the past, but that doesnt mean the future generations have to use it as an excuse for things. They themselves can rise up and be who they want to be, rewriting a new history for their race.

Gaga Ate My Ass

First Azealia is not homophobic.

And Bill Cosby is a awkward subject, but I will say its funny how the media treated Bill Cosby different from Terry or the dad from 7th Heaven

Terry did get backlash AND people are less disgusted with him because he ADMITTED it whereas Bill has YET to admit he did any action when its clear he did. Azealia is a homiphobic pig. If iggy can be racist then azealia can be homophobic. In my eyes azealia had potential but her foul vile soul ruined it. Shes so talented BUT a lot of lucifers childen are talented. She couls be one of satans children for all we know. Shes using black discrimination issues to sell her album.

inuborg

Terry did get backlash AND people are less disgusted with him because he ADMITTED it whereas Bill has YET to admit he did any action when its clear he did. Azealia is a homiphobic pig. If iggy can be racist then azealia can be homophobic. In my eyes azealia had potential but her foul vile soul ruined it. Shes so talented BUT a lot of lucifers childen are talented. She couls be one of satans children for all we know. Shes using black discrimination issues to sell her album.

:bye: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Thats the thing tho. Slavery was a disgusting part of American history. However, Iggy had no part in this. Azealia had no part in this. Yes, mourn for the past. Yes, raise awareness for equality. But using racial issues to sell your album is despicable. AZEALIA should have more respect for these issues and not use them for such trivial matters.

There comes a time when you cant use the past as an excuse or crutch.

that's the whooolle issue though, because of all the past events, black people today are under advantaged compared to white people. I obviously don't know your race, skin colour or nationality but if you view it this way, then i'm guessing your white and you can't fully understand it, even i can't fully understand it 

People are led to believe that we're all equal now and everything is fine, when there is still so much work to be done. When people comment things such as 'why can't iggy rap but black people can do other genres', well why are black people murdered by the police, then not given justice? this misunderstanding all comes from the belief that we've reached equality 

Jesse Pinkman

But see this is where azealia contradicts herself. Azealia is right about the skin color thing to an extent but at the same thing dont you DARE play victim either when you constantly tweet HOMOPHOBIC tweets. No ones going to feel bad for you if you tweet homophobic stuff and disgusting things in general. I mean she even defended bill cosby who is a s-xist pig. Both azealia and iggy are equally hot messes but the only difference is tgat azealia is talented and iggy isnt homophobic

Yes, I agree. Azealia is far from an Angel and she has said several things that have crossed the line as well. They're both immature and petty if you ask me! But I.do think that Azealia is genuinely hurt. She just needs to grow up and start acting like a mature adult.

It's science, bitch

Everyone bringing up success and numbers when that has NOTHING to do with this issue. Such a typically shallow and predictable response from pop music fans that don't have the capacity or understanding to actually discuss the points Azealia is raising. Just like Iggy herself.

codymonster

that's the whooolle issue though, because of all the past events, black people today are under advantaged compared to white people. I obviously don't know your race, skin colour or nationality but if you view it this way, then i'm guessing your white and you can't fully understand it, even i can't fully understand it

People are led to believe that we're all equal now and everything is fine, when there is still so much work to be done. When people comment things such as 'why can't iggy rap but black people can do other genres', well why are black people murdered by the police, then not given justice? this misunderstanding all comes from the belief that we've reached equality

I'm well aware equality hasn't been reached. However, my point is, trying to limit ANOTHER race because of your own issues is not proactive in the least. Ferguson is one thing. Iggy and Azealia making music is NOTHING compared to actual violent racism. I just think its inappropriate for Azealia to try and blame Iggy for stuff, when Iggy is just doing her thing.

Azealia is attaching the two together, when they shouldnt be. Azealia should keep on fighting and raising her voice. But she should do so without bringing down other races and people. Because thats just as bad as what shes fighting against.

codymonster

Yes, I agree. Azealia is far from an Angel and she has said several things that have crossed the line as well. They're both immature and petty if you ask me! But I.do think that Azealia is genuinely hurt. She just needs to grow up and start acting like a mature adult.

Exactly! :yes: Azealia is intelligent and passionate, she just needs to learn to express herself better, and without so much hate and negativity. I love how you are looking at the situation!

Seriously ? another one?

We get it, you azealia stans are so pressed because your fav doesn't get any hits, but stop spamming thanks 

Chromatislaps

I see no lies

Everyone bringing up success and numbers when that has NOTHING to do with this issue. Such a typically shallow and predictable response from pop music fans that don't have the capacity or understanding to actually discuss the points Azealia is raising. Just like Iggy herself.

:applause:

codymonster

Because thats what Azealia is making the issue about. If she simply talked about racial issues, id have her respect. But instead, she attacks iggy for being a successful white rapper, which is racist in itself, and then attaches a link to her album after her twitter rant :rip:

She's the one combining numbers and success with this issue. She needs to separate the two, then maybe people will take her seriously.

What is Iggy supposed to do? Say "Sorry guys, im quitting rapping because I'm white and its not fair that im more successful than a black person."

It sounds ridiculous, but thats what Azealia is making it sound like Iggy needs to do, by continually attacking her.

I'm well aware equality hasn't been reached. However, my point is, trying to limit ANOTHER race because of your own issues is not proactive in the least. Ferguson is one thing. Iggy and Azealia making music is NOTHING compared to actual violent racism. I just think its inappropriate for Azealia to try and blame Iggy for stuff, when Iggy is just doing her thing.

Azealia is attaching the two together, when they shouldnt be. Azealia should keep on fighting and raising her voice. But she should do so without bringing down other races and people. Because thats just as bad as what shes fighting against.

she isn't bringing down white people though, but racial issues are not just black people upset, it's a two way system with both white and black people involved, so you can't have the discussion on it without bringing up white people

also, in her tweets she does seem to be blaming iggy solely, but in the interview in which she has more than 140 characters, she explains that iggy is more of a metaphor for the whole issue, she's a good example of it. i really recommend you watch the interview so you can see what they're both talking about 

Archived