💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek #11 Worst Album of the Year according to Slant Magazine

Firestarter

Featured Posts

boobtank

It's starting to seem like they have a motive against gaga's career. This isn't the first article by them trying to tear her down, she must have pissed someone off at the main office.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Firestarter

Isnt it the same magazine which DESTROYED ARTPOP at its released?

no, they gave it 3.5 out of 5 stars actually, their review was postive 

look http://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review/lady-gaga-ARTPOP

also they were a big fan of Born This Way. they gave it 4 out of 5 stars in their review and also placed it at #3 on the list of best albums of 2011. 

they started hating her somewhere around Applause's single debut. they highly appreciated Aura's demo leak, but were disappointed with the final lead single choice. 

Firestarter

Slant magazine is so hatred towards C2C, I think it is because of their pop roots. They were in love with applause which is probably the most pop song of ARTPOP....

no, they didn't like Applause. see here http://www.slantmagazine.com/house/article/single-review-lady-gaga-applause

I actually agree with this review, I didn't like Applause either. 

Who cares? It's very clear now that no matter what she does people are always gonna say stuff like this. Either she pushes herself to do unexpected and challenging things like BTW or C2C and people say she's an amateur/trying too hard, or she does something more commercially friendly like AP and, well... You know. Yawn.

elijahfan

Thanks for your unpopular opinion, Mr Cinquemani. Now go back to enjoy your boring little online journalist life.

degenerate

I like how the word slant is actually an adjective of bias

People are always getting off to thinking that Gaga has an ulterior motive to everything she does. It's embarassing

Archived