Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga in New York City

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mirandasings 08

This is the best she has looked in years. She needs to stick with this look.

WOW she really looks like her self again.

I was just about to write that!

Best look in years imo

This.

I'm telling you, this should be Gaga's signature look. It's her best.

Schwerk

I just said WAUW out loud and I'm home alone.

Are the fans really following her? I dunno how I feel about that tbh...

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

WHITE FACE, DARK LIPSTICK, LONG BLONDE HAIR. OMG THE FAME MOSNTER ERA TEAS! GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS GAGA STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS STICK TO THIS

PAIN OF FAME IS NEAR :pray:

PoshLife

I think she looks gorgeous and I must say it's such a nice change of pace to see people loving Gaga's looks on this site again! It's been a while haha

Jonna Lee

I hate wigs that are extremely obvious :fat:

same

but overall the look 10/10

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived