đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks' interview with Hot 97 - talks about Iggy, Black Culture

inuborg

Featured Posts

She should a have a video blog or something like that in which she explains her points of view instead of using or speak trough Twitter, because she appears in video totally different especially in attitude compared to the things that she said on Twitter, it would be good for her.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

I know but inu wants that hit thread.

i knwo i was talking about the interview in general lmfao 

She should a have a video blog or something like that in which she explains her points of view instead of using or speak trough Twitter, because she appears in video totally different especially in attitude compared on what she saying on Twitter, it would be good for her.

True, her video talk is far better than her twitter rants 

inuborg

it would be my 1st UwJheTI.jpg

I promise you are not funny and you are not entertaining. You are a literal blemish on this site. And I hope the mods appropriately deal with you. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

I know but inu wants that hit thread.

I got that hit thread 

giphy.gif

Crescent Bloom

I actually really enjoyed this interview. It shows how real she is. I just wished she would of kept her mouth closed with all the homophobic slurs, then Gaga wouldn't of cut her on ARTPOP

inuborg

I still cant get over when she cried it got me sad for her really :(

Yes, and I totally feel her with this issue 

Our people still, to this day, are denied our history and treated as second rate. 

sampool

I promise you are not funny and you are not entertaining. You are a literal blemish on this site. And I hope the mods appropriately deal with you.

First of all you need a chill pill

Secondly, you're just mad cuz I bashed Azealia, not to mention you hop on every Iggy thread with your negative **** too, so you're not better than me. gVdTl2G.jpg

inuborg

First of all you need a chill pill

Secondly, you're just mad cuz I bashed Azealia, not to mention you hop on every Iggy thread with your negative **** too, so you're not better than me. gVdTl2G.jpg

Listen with your basic little gif images and all, Im not even all that mad you "bashed" Azealia because it was corny and generic as ****. Im annoyed how you think you're something funny or cute or clever when your just another forum troll. And I NEVER said anything as vile as you did to or about Iggy so have some seats, child. 

And I am so totally better than you. :ohwell:

Her eyes in this  :giveup:

The Luxury video is so perfect :flutter:

Tropico

The Luxury video is so perfect :flutter:

Is it Inu? It is really? :madge: :madge: :madge:

I actually quite like the video

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

inuborg

Is it Inu? It is really? :madge: :madge: :madge:

I actually quite like the video

Yes it is, and the song is perfect too. You'll understand when you're older 

At around 11:05 she says to put Iggy in the same category as "Katy Perry and LADY-" then quickly switches and says "Miley Cyrus."

Every single hater needs to watch this. She's not crazy; she's just really truly passionate about what she does and how she's treated. She's a ****ing queen.

Apple for me, apple for you.

Archived