Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Homosexuals will die out' because they can't reproduce: Pat Robertson

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Controversial televangelist Pat Robertson has caused outrage after telling viewers of his popular talk show that 'homos-xuals will die out' - because they can't reproduce.

'I know those who are homos-xuals will die out, because they do not reproduce. You have to have the heteros-xual s-x to reproduce,' he says in the video, posted by Right Wing Watch.
'Same thing with this church: it is doomed, it is going to die out. Because it's the most nonsensical thing I have heard in a long time. This is absurd.
He continued: 'God has made us to be in families. God has created a desire of men and women to have attraction to the opposite s-x so that they will reproduce and have children. 'If I were you, I'd get out of the church as fast as I could, cast the dust of it on your feet, shake off the dust and run.'

In August of that year he was back in the headlines, this time claiming gay men are knowingly spreading the HIV virus while shaking hands with others using a special ring. :rip:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What nonsense :smh:

Who wants to reproduce with me? We will make cute babies  :hor:

Open Up Your Heart And Your Mind To Me.

SissyFromSpace

These old ass morons from the stone age need to all die out already :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Aura Veil

The fool does know gays are born from a female and male parent. I don't spawn by sacrificing a virgin whilst reciting the lyrics of Judas backwards.

garnite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I

he concurs that the gays caused 9/11 

artPOPthatbooty

Pat.jpg

the only thing that's going to die soon is him

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com

Tove Lo

I'm pretty sure some gay couple do that thing where they have a surrogate mother :spin:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Tove Lo

The fool does know gays are born from a female and male parent. I don't spawn by sacrificing a virgin whilst reciting the lyrics of Judas backwards.

Actually that is how I was made. Which is why Judas is my fave Gaga song :derpga:

hop on that **** like a maniac

SlaeUrAnus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I

he concurs that the gays caused 9/11 

Oh my :smh:

Open Up Your Heart And Your Mind To Me.

amenART

If gay people come from gay people... then where did we all come from? #Illuminati  :sis:

:sharon: