💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who in Germany wants my LMZ merch for free?

OpusDiaboli666

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpusDiaboli666

Just when i thought you couldnt be any nicer, you do <3

Not me though, i have too many lol

Aaaaw thx sweetheart:-)

Congrats on being so sweet and caring!  :sara: 

You are really living up to the message of the artRave. I hope you pick someone who couldn't go to the concert, so they can have something who also connects them to the tour.

Wish you all the best  :kissga: 

​(i'm not trying to apply though, i was lucky enough to go to the concert

:nick: )

OpusDiaboli666

Congrats on being so sweet and caring! :sara:

You are really living up to the message of the artRave. I hope you pick someone who couldn't go to the concert, so they can have something who also connects them to the tour.

Wish you all the best :kissga:

​(i'm not trying to apply though, i was lucky enough to go to the concert

:nick: )

Oh thank you, that's very sweet.

You exemplify what Gaga is really about, even more than her music; ... kindness and love.  You are a true follower of her message.  Gaga would be very proud of you.

I live outside the space time continuum.

barnabesk

So I just received my package. A neighbour took it thankfully so that I wouldn't have to travel early back home.

imag0085d5gqa7iuvy.jpg

Thank you again so much for this cute present! Not only is it full of Gaga Merchandise, but it's also filled with little Christmas treats and some of the confetti stickers from artRAVE (including glitter)!

:kissga:  Happy New Year to all of you and especially to AntiAntiChrist666

RAMROD

So I just received my package. A neighbour took it thankfully so that I wouldn't have to travel early back home.

imag0085d5gqa7iuvy.jpg

Thank you again so much for this cute present! Not only is it full of Gaga Merchandise, but it's also filled with little Christmas treats and some of the confetti stickers from artRAVE (including glitter)!

:kissga: Happy New Year to all of you and especially to AntiAntiChrist666

What cute Santa :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

OpusDiaboli666

imag0085d5gqa7iuvy.jpg

:kissga: Happy New Year to all of you and especially to AntiAntiChrist666

Aaaw thx for posting and clearing up for everyone that I actually sent it! If anyone was wondering if it was just a scam :-)

Archived