💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What happened to Eau de Gaga?

forslayage

Featured Posts

forslayage

The store locater is gone. I'm worried it won't be released until onger in the US! I promised to get itfor a friend for late Christmas.  :spin:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it being released in January? I mean in the US. Maybe they messed up when they made the website or they're doing an update for the US release. They'll probably put it back up soon :shrug:

Gagaloo911

She betta release ha in the States in January still so I can get it for my b-day or else :grr:

Katsuki Bakugo

I am wearing it right now :madge:

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

artRaver

I thought it was suppose to be released for the US January 15, 2015 or somewhere around that date.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Cody Draco

I thought it was suppose to be released for the US January 15, 2015 or somewhere around that date.

In space... :sweep:

artRaver

In space... :sweep:

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Eau de Gaga and the ARTPOP app existed. dfa3be4c.gif

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

LeoFameMonster

Just to clear this up, I contacted Coty and they told me that it is in department stores now as a Christmas gift set and The official launch display of the product will be available in stores in January.    It is also on Amazon and Your welcome

Cody Draco

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Eau de Gaga and the ARTPOP app existed. dfa3be4c.gif

On G.O.A.T. :giggle:

Archived