band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

Sister

Are you going to one of the other shows? You could still go and just hang out outside of the club! I would probably do that. :giveup::giggle:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana

So nervous for tomorrow :cryga: @SisterI tried to get tickets for the last show as did @lego but couldn't get them as they were sold out..... Really would live to get the tickets to the show at Tampere but I fear the same will happen again. Wish me luck :icega::pray:

24 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

So nervous for tomorrow :cryga: @SisterI tried to get tickets for the last show as did @lego but couldn't get them as they were sold out..... Really would live to get the tickets to the show at Tampere but I fear the same will happen again. Wish me luck :icega::pray:

I'm trying for both, Helsinki and Tampere!

Remember lippu.fi has many outlets too, R Kioski and Stockmann, check their site, you can buy your ticket from there too, 1pm! :excited2:

FreePalestine

Got my tickets!!! :firega::firega::firega:

27th and 30th of December!!! 🤘🤘🤘

😩😍😩

FreePalestine

RAMROD
34 minutes ago, lego said:

Got my tickets!!! :firega::firega::firega:

27th and 30th of December!!! 🤘🤘🤘

😩😍😩

Congrats!

I hope you'll bleed well :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nirvana

I got my tics too, for Seinäjoki 29th :icega: All the other dates were sold out on the net service but so happy to finally see them :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

poison girl

Great to see we are all back here. @legoFu*king welcome back! I am so happy for you who got the tickets! :excited2: One of my friends watched them at Tuska. I will probably go to see them in Prague. Me and my bf are negotiating with the guy who is supposed to drive us there. Damn, this has to happen. Prague show is just the day after my birthday, so I hope my wish will come true. I have three concerts coming up before New Year's eve, HIM will be the fourth. Damn it, I need to see the most beautiful man ever in person. And to hear Poison girl. I'm gonna cry.:cryga:

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

@poison girl Thank You so much girl!! :wub::hug:

You're gonna have an amazing time in Prague!! You better tell us all about it!!:excited2:

I'm so happy all 4 of us will get to see him! :giveup:

FreePalestine

Sister

So happy that it looks like we will all get to see this final tour :giveup::sara::wub:

@poison girl I hope that you will see the Prague show, Lucky grrrl! That would be my top pick to see Ville Valo in concert.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

poison girl

@SisterThank you honey, I sure hope so! :hug:

Anyway, this song really struck me in this late hour... I will never get over it.

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

poison girl

Just remembered this

I'm in love with this guy for years. :giveup::cryga: Damn, that Northern Europe has the most beautiful guys and I'm going there next month. :lolly:

Love is insane baby, we are too

RM8NIrs.jpg

can't wait for the tour to start :giveup:

FreePalestine

Archived