band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

Sister

I was searching page two lol

:wub:

:wub:AWESOME xx  ^

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

If you want to be reminded and weep again

Just recorded it today, I'm late.

His voice after Join me. 😭😭😭 

FreePalestine

poison girl

This is really catching up with me... I wasn't at home when I found out about the split and didn't have a time to grieve. It caught me by surprise, I wasn't alone and couldn't react properly. Now I've been home for a few days and it hurts more and more... It's a bit hard for me to listen to them at this moment. I tried to play Poison girl yesterday and it crushed me. Not to mention Bury me deep... They've been a part of my life for 17 years, they were always around... There was hope for new music and live shows and now that hope is gone. That hurts the most. 

Just gonna weep a bit, before I cry myself to sleep..

The beginning. 

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

Sister
13 hours ago, lego said:

If you want to be reminded and weep again

Just recorded it today, I'm late.

His voice after Join me. 😭😭😭 

I am not ready to hear that again just yet and I am a newer fan of the band. It still drains me that we won't get this new album. I was way ahead of myself already conjuring up thoughts about what Ville may be writing like for this new record, thinking up ideas, so now I am just down for the count, no hope in days.

I guess we may have our moods perked once the Farewell Tour gets on the GO.

Sister
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:28 PM, lego said:

I found this, it's quite long 

http://www.iltamakasiini.fi/artikkeli/494140-osterman-kun-ville-valo-tekstiviestin-laittoi-ja-mita-sitten-tapahtui

idk  @PennyroyalTea if you have time...

I'd like your opinion too. Wasn't this reporter punched to face by some rocker? 🤔 

I read this by google translate and while much didn't "translate" properly, I got the jest mood AND it was clearly obnoxious. lol

how rude~

Nirvana

Sorry for not being much around, I forgot the article since I found it really shady and indeed obnoxious just as @Sister said. The only good point there was, I think, was the band chemistry and small changes that can be crucial to the band. Some members can be holding the band together, the writer thinks that Gas was that person.

Thank you for all the videos:heart: I don't think I'm able to listen to that farewell announcement yet. :(

Sister

Agreed @PennyroyalTea

And @lego Thank You for recording the farewell news on video. We should have it recorded to have into the future. :hug:

poison girl

Wish I was Heartless when it comes to you, Ville. :( And your voice, music...

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

poison girl

Omg @lego that is too emotional for me at this moment. :( So beautiful. The pain won't go away. Hate them for taken the hope away for me. But... At least I can hope for some solo stuff, can I? I'm sure that Ville has unpublished material (I wish at least). Cause this can't really be the end. I need Ville's presence at music scene. Hope I'm not a fool.

This song would've been my favorite RR song if it wasn't for Poison girl.

lego
15 minutes ago, poison girl said:

Omg @lego that is too emotional for me at this moment.  So beautiful. The pain won't go away. Hate them for taken the hope away for me. But... At least I can hope for some solo stuff, can I? I'm sure that Ville has unpublished material (I wish at least). Cause this can't really be the end. I need Ville's presence at music scene. Hope I'm not a fool.

This song would've been my favorite RR song if it wasn't for Poison girl.

That song is pure  S E X 🔥

And the way he sang it on Venus Doom tour, the moaning and all. :giveup: :icega:

You know, he mentioned new songs and album in previous interviews, I really think he will use them for his solo project or maybe even form a new band? This won't be the last we hear from him, I'm sure. 

This part gives me hope too

"...adieus must be said in order to make way for sights, scents and sounds yet unexplored"

I can't wait for the tour and to see him more often, it feels so far away. Maybe he will open up in an interview or on stage... 

FreePalestine

poison girl

Oh I have to find live version from that tour. :giveup:Could you post it @lego?

Just now, lego said:

You know, he mentioned new songs and album in previous interviews, I really think he will use them for his solo project or maybe even form a new band? This won't be the last we hear from him, I'm sure. 

This part gives me hope too

"...adieus must be said in order to make way for sights, scents and sounds yet unexplored"

Yeah, that definitely gives me some hope. Thank you for reminding me, I really need this kind of stuff right now.:hug: Like really. I'm a fool, cry every day at least once when I listen to their songs. And at the same time keep wondering why the hell am I listening then. But can't help it. I am still confused. And sorry if I'm acting too emotional, but I need to let it out. :(

poison girl

My Dark Angel :wub:

ville-valo.jpg

I love this pic so much. A bit more than every other pic of Ville that I love so much. :D His face expression is melancholic in a way, I want to come close and hug him.

Archived