band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

lego

Idk why is this blocked here :giveup:

If there's a way to dl it. 🤔

FreePalestine

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

This song is giving me the strength for Today~

:rockstar:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Sister
6 minutes ago, lego said:

Idk why is this blocked here :giveup:

If there's a way to dl it. 🤔

I have watched that before on youtube, the whole thing used to be on there.

lego
29 minutes ago, Sister said:

I have watched that before on youtube, the whole thing used to be on there.

I've watched bits and pieces before too, but this is one seems better quality. :sweat: SaintScream is uploading every day the best quality available of all those old and (some) rare videos.

I can watch it via proxyfree.com, would be nice to dl tho. 

FreePalestine

lego

IN 2 HOURS!! :excited2::excited2:

D3smg82.gif

FreePalestine

poison girl

This is the only thing I can say or think about right now. I am devastated...

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

lego

Well...I haven't had the time to be alone and properly cry about my favorite band splitting up after 26 years...😭

It still feels unreal.

FreePalestine

Sister

There are no words and everything is so strange.

:saira:Bye HIM~

lego
Swan Heart

I'm absolutely heartbroken.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

lego
3 hours ago, PennyroyalTea said:

I still cannot believe this... I'm in shock truly :(

Let's all cry together :heart:

*HUGS* I didn't think it would affect me this much. There were rumors before and Ville himself admitted he wanted to break up the band few times, but the recent rumors were denied, he spoke of new music, new album, on few occasions...what the hell happened? They were all like brothers, family... I mean, Metallica is still together. 

I hope he continues making music, but there's this huge void without new HIM music. :noparty: He said long time ago that he tried working on solo tracks and "everything I create, sounds like HIM". :( HIM was his baby. 

FreePalestine

Nirvana
8 minutes ago, lego said:

*HUGS* I didn't think it would affect me this much. There were rumors before and Ville himself admitted he wanted to break up the band few times, but the recent rumors were denied, he spoke of new music, new album, on few occasions...what the hell happened? They were all like brothers, family... I mean, Metallica is still together. 

I hope he continues making music, but there's this huge void without new HIM music. :noparty: He said long time ago that he tried working on solo tracks and "everything I create, sounds like HIM". :( HIM was his baby. 

Indeed I always thought they would be together as a band til the end, just like Metallica is going strong after all struggles... I remember last years radio interview, it did not sound like this at all, it looked like he was really excited of continuing with the band. :noparty: I have to agree that after Emma-Gaala, I think he did debunk the quitting rumors but maybe not strong enough... Like, that maybe should have given a thought that he think they have done all in the band. Wonder though why they think like this...

I do think though that there will be solo material, but it might be very different from HIM this time. It would be such a waste if there would be no new music at all :(

Thank you, hugs to you too! :hug:It's hard to accept, I'm listening to some songs and they bring the memories of when I heard them the first time, and even brought out the memories I did not think earlier while listening. It's when a band has been part of your life for so long, it's always so this difficult. I'm wondering if there will be more shows to come? I may not make it to either of these :(

Archived