band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana

A compilation of all the articles, which I think have the same source.

-He remembered in his speech his parents, their dog Olavi, as well as his dear girlfriend. He promised to take the Emma trophy as the tradition is. "These trophys are proof to my mom and dad that I am working, for real" -Ville jokingly to the Apu magazine.

About the gig in Tuuri: "We have a sick deal with Vesa Keskinen. We promised at his 40's party that we will play at his 50's birthday party or if he dies before it, then we'll play at his funeral. He has such a humour and is such businessman. We have no competition on those regards."

Ville tells that he's really impulsive and fiery, and that's why he doesn't tell about the future plans of HIM in advance.
"It might be three days on a week and I feel that the story of the band was that. And we have never been bragging around before we have done the job"

Love helps to handle the pressure of work in music. Girlfriend Christel couldn't attend Emma Gaala because she was on her mom's birthday party.

When asked about the everyday life, he asks what that is. "I might play guitar one week straight wearing underpants, then the other on treadmill eating spinach. I'm on-off person. I have never gotten my life in balance, and I guess I never will."

Valo might party also during Miljoona Rock but he has calmed down a lot during recent years and is not as hard as partying as in earlier years.
"But life is nothing without a little bit of partying! But only once a month."

They have been touring abroads but  Ville doesn't dream of moving away from Finland. He's not interested in California as a person without a driving licence. Instead he's fine at his home at Pikku Huopalahti in Helsinki.

Nirvana
Just now, PennyroyalTea said:

Ville tells that he's really impulsive and fiery, and that's why he doesn't tell about the future plans of HIM in advance.
"It might be three days on a week and I feel that the story of the band was that. And we have never been bragging around before we have done the job"

Before you freak out of this quote - I would not read too much into it. :green: I guess it was a way to avoid talking about the future plans... :green: And the interview seemed to be much in a jokingly manner... But he better not think like this :madge:

But always nice to do the translation, and to share it with you! :wub:

^ Thank You so much dear @PennyroyalTea especially for doing this for all of us on Gaga's BIG day, much appreciated. :sara::hug:

That is all some good stuff to hear from Ville. I am so happy for him that his life seems so great lately, he really deserves all of this wonderful happiness in his life. He is Wonderful and Christel seems like a charm.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

It was his dog Olavi! :giveup: 

Paljon kiitoksia @PennyroyalTea! Sä oot ihana!! 💜

All these articles had pretty similar wording, I guess he spoke to many reporters at once, after the awards show. 

The way he avoided anything new about HIM tho. :cryga: I'm dying to find out how far is he with the songs. :giveup: 

FreePalestine

poison girl

It seems he will never change. And that's one of the reasons I love him so much. I'm dying to hear new songs from them. Thank you so much 'one of my favorite Nirvana songs'. :D:hug:

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

Nirvana
13 hours ago, poison girl said:

It seems he will never change. And that's one of the reasons I love him so much. I'm dying to hear new songs from them. Thank you so much 'one of my favorite Nirvana songs'. :D:hug:

I agree, I hope we get new music this year! :wub: And awww, you are more than welcome 'one of my favourite HIM songs' :gaycat::hug:

Nirvana
3 minutes ago, lego said:

Wait what? :omg: @PennyroyalTea

16649422_641385452731695_916765354832621

Seiska at it again... It's basically the same interview as earlier, but it's exaggerated to make it look like he wants to quit in the band. They always do this... :nails:

4 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

Seiska at it again... It's basically the same interview as earlier, but it's exaggerated to make it look like he wants to quit in the band. They always do this... :nails:

Omg that headline scared me, I thought they're quitting after the shows. :giveup: It still worries me how little we know about new album, is it coming at all. :madge:

FreePalestine

Nirvana

"Ville tells that he's really impulsive and fiery, and that's why he doesn't tell about the future plans of HIM in advance.

-it's basically this quote. One could read much into it though, but yeah, I'm worried too about the lack of information... Hopefully we would get some soon...

The band or Ville Valo in particular, should really say something and give a current interview or statement on the band's plans, even if there is little to confirm, besides those summer tour dates. Honestly, with how quiet it's been besides tour dates and side projects, it isn't hard to imagine that the band hasn't begun working at all on a new HIM album and haven't been in close contact. Everything seems a far stretch for any future album release plans.

It's hard to fathom that we see recent pictures of Ville Valo all of the time, casual run ins with fans, but none of them have said anything about even attempting to ask Ville about the band's current activities and work and we just sit here and imagine that they must have started working on something since the new year, it's the most that we can hope for. In the meanwhile, months just keep on passing by, getting us farther and farther into the year and those summer dates will soon be at hand, while we still have heard NOTHING about the band currently working on an album follow up to Tears on Tape. Worrisome.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

@PennyroyalTea where are you?! :cryga:

Valo povaa HIMille uusi isoja kuvioita, joita hän ei vielä sen tarkemmin valota.

- Tulossa on jotain uskomatonta, fantastista ja järisyttävää! Valo lupaa.

!!!

http://m.iltalehti.fi/viihde/201702172200072863_vi.shtml

https://www.seiska.fi/Uutiset/Ville-Valo-esitteli-kauniin-tyttoystavansa-kuva/1119116

adorable pics with Christel 💝💝💝

FreePalestine

Archived