band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

poison girl

Ugh this year's Tuska is my dream, since Ghost is headliner. :air: And if Ville goes, well... I don't wanna know. >:(

What's the name of the band Gas is in?

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

I can't find this pic without captions, fans just make memes

13576724_1761410464100623_64566351744910

Ica8v5oxbOg.jpg

VflHAssW3Fc.jpg

This was from yesterday, same place.

FreePalestine

lego

Found it

13557184_1623295521289651_1701239630_n.j

This pic is both sad and creepy. It looks like they took it before they approached him.

I wonder if I was there, seeing him with hands up like that, I wouldn't dare to bother him.

FreePalestine

Sister
4 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Found it

13557184_1623295521289651_1701239630_n.j

This pic is both sad and creepy. It looks like they took it before they approached him.

I wonder if I was there, seeing him with hands up like that, I wouldn't dare to bother him.

I am certain that I would NOT approach him if he looked like this, I wasn't going to write that on twitter though, to spare people's feelings. He looks sad here or lost in his own thoughts and no need for company or small talk. I thought that this was an old picture when I saw it on twitter. But, it's also interesting, how he "turned on" when he was approached and probably left soon after, to be alone. I think "stars" are so able to do that, almost robotically, since there are always fans and admirers who just show up, in their private time and that they don't want to make a scene or be rude. I bet Gaga is able to do that even while sleeping.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Sister
27 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

I can't find this pic without captions, fans just make memes

13576724_1761410464100623_64566351744910

Ica8v5oxbOg.jpg

VflHAssW3Fc.jpg

This was from yesterday, same place.

What are they captioning it with and saying? It's not cute at all, it feels sad, to me or at least private and with want to be private. Nothing to be happy about or make a meme of.

lego
17 minutes ago, Sister said:

I am certain that I would NOT approach him if he looked like this, I wasn't going to write that on twitter though, to spare people's feelings. He looks sad here or lost in his own thoughts and no need for company or small talk. I thought that this was an old picture when I saw it on twitter. But, it's also interesting, how he "turned on" when he was approached and probably left soon after, to be alone. I think "stars" are so able to do that, almost robotically, since there are always fans and admirers who just show up, in their private time and that they don't want to make a scene or be rude. I bet Gaga is able to do that even while sleeping.

Agreed, all this 100%

But if they're able to "turn on" just like that, how much of it is genuine? The smiles and all.

Also it doesn't necessarily mean he was sad, but obviously in his own thoughts...but still.

21 minutes ago, Sister said:

What are they captioning it with and saying? It's not cute at all, it feels sad, to me or at least private and with want to be private. Nothing to be happy about or make a meme of.

I don't understand most of these Russian ones. Something about "why I wasn't invited on tour with Daniel Lioneye" and other one was like "thinking about new HIM album" or something. 

FreePalestine

lego

This comment from "sinulle"

Cool, nice to hear some new music is in the making😄🙌🏼 Congrats on meeting him and cool to hear for once he's not in a hurry😅

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHSKKexjjoL/

"for once not in hurry" and he met him 100 times. It doesn't mean he's always in hurry tho. :green: but it's good excuse.

FreePalestine

Sister
16 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Agreed, all this 100%

But if they're able to "turn on" just like that, how much of it is genuine? The smiles and all.

Also it doesn't necessarily mean he was sad, but obviously in his own thoughts...but still.

I don't understand most of these Russian ones. Something about "why I wasn't invited on tour with Daniel Lioneye" and other one was like "thinking about new HIM album" or something. 

Thank You for that meme information.

This is an interesting topic. Celebrities can still be genuine when they "turn on" their public persona with fans, because they have to separate this life from their private life, or they'll not survive. That is my opinion. I mean, Ville is a big star in Helsinki and it does seem that his address and even the details of his actual living home AND even his past home, is online, but luckily, it seems that only major fans bother him by just stopping by and stalking him, it seems that the locals give him his space and appreciate him as a regular human being among themselves.

I think about it, when I was looking for information to send Lady Gaga a present, it was very easy to find her house address online, all I did was look up details about her California house and the history of it and boom, there was the address in the old details and residents.

I also remember how fans easily found out Marilyn Manson's address when he and his wife divorced and they instantly knew where he moved two times after, by details that he'd give in interviews and they even would screenshot the places after he had left, rooms and all, google maps, after he'd left these locations. It was pretty shocking to me.

I also think, in my opinion, that Ville was being a bit sarcastic in his speaking to these fan girls, about that he lives just across the street there, and that, HERE these girls are, that just HAPPEN to stop by... though he was still cute and charming and friendly. I think that he just marvels about this himself, that this stuff even happens and that he just has to "go with the flow", since these are the fans that even give him this life, so it's a bit of a love it, hate it ordeal. It's just the way that celebrity culture is and fans can never seem to get enough.

poison girl

Oh God, no way that I'd have a gut to approach him anyway, let alone seeing him like this. I am too shy and always thinking that celebrities are quite vexed when it comes to mingling with the fans on their day off. I don't know. But Ville has said it like a million times ''My parents taught me to be polite''. And he really is. And that is what really matters. I don't care if it's genuine or not, I can't ask him not to give me a FAKE smile and delightment, cause I don't know what he's been through that day or lately, but a smile and a nice word will mean the world to me. Not to mention a photo and autograph. And who knows, maybe that will make him content too. Knowing that he's made someone else happy. That is how my mind works.

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

lego
14 minutes ago, Sister said:

I also think, in my opinion, that Ville was being a bit sarcastic in his speaking to these fan girls, about that he lives just across the street there, and that, HERE these girls are, that just HAPPEN to stop by... though he was still cute and charming and friendly.

:udidnt: That's very possible. lmao

I was thinking he's so careless, why did he say that! :rip:

14 minutes ago, poison girl said:

But Ville has said it like a million times ''My parents taught me to be polite''. And he really is. And that is what really matters.

True true.

That is admirable about him. Modesty and always being polite.

And keeping his nails short and clean. 😂😂  (I remember he said that somewhere:ph34r:)

FreePalestine

Sister
3 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

And keeping his nails short and clean. 😂😂  (I remember he said that somewhere:ph34r:)

Thank You Ville, spread this care to all other men, I appreciate it and think that all other women would approve! :hor::flutter:

lol right??!!

probably men as well:toofunny:

Sister

Since Ville had a crush on Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga often gets compared with her, do you think it is a huge stretch to think that Ville could get into Lady Gaga and have a crush on her, or do you think that her music, style and blonde hair, cancels it out?

reg_1024.Gaga.Amy.tg.121311.jpg

lol so random, but it's Saturday:flop:

poison girl
2 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

And keeping his nails short and clean. 😂😂  

This. I hate to see long and dirty nails on men. It's just gross.

38 minutes ago, Sister said:

Since Ville had a crush on Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga often gets compared with her, do you think it is a huge stretch to think that Ville could get into Lady Gaga and have a crush on her, or do you think that her music, style and blonde hair, cancels it out?

reg_1024.Gaga.Amy.tg.121311.jpg

Why does Gaga get compared with Amy?

I don't think he could get into Gaga. Her music being the main reason. It better not be blonde hair. :blush: lol Don't know and can't tell really. Who knows.

On the other hand, I think he loved Amy's songs both musically and lyrically, he has said that she's a great songwriter. He definitely had a crush on her as an artist and probably physically too, she seems his type of girl. Whereas Gaga doesn't. I'm not really sure how much he cares about looks tho.

Archived