band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
poison girl
On 6.2.2016. at 5:17 PM, VampireHeart said:

U3R29pH5S3c.jpg

lucky ?

Envy m1301.gif

I'm gonna ask him to draw heartagram on my wrist, that's been my wish since forever. :air: 

17 hours ago, VampireHeart said:

tumblr_nkrdutFZYn1rvukxxo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_nkrdutFZYn1rvukxxo1_400.gif

Pretty dear boy :wub:

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

10 minutes ago, poison girl said:

Envy m1301.gif

I'm gonna ask him to draw heartagram on my wrist, that's been my wish since forever. :air: 

Pretty dear boy :wub:

Hey nice to have you back!

The site was down for few days and @Sister couldn't log in so I thought maybe you had same problems too?

Yeah in that first gif his eyes become so big, it's beautiful and scary at the same time. :rip: 

FreePalestine

poison girl
4 hours ago, VampireHeart said:

Hey nice to have you back!

The site was down for few days and @Sister couldn't log in so I thought maybe you had same problems too?

Yeah in that first gif his eyes become so big, it's beautiful and scary at the same time. :rip: 

Thank you so much dear! t4615.gif

I wasn't at home, that's why I didn't post. But I missed this thread and you guys. :wub:

Wow that's a bummer, I hope everything is sorted out now. :/

Yeah his eyes are scaringly beautiful, one of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. :air:

Why R U killing us with those gifs? :noparty:

Kidding, just continue, pain is my pleasure. :rip:

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

poison girl

The site keeps getting offline, I barely managed to post this one and previous.:/Some wicked game it plays on me.

First comment always cracks me up: When I'm listening to this, I want to f**k everything what moves, literally!:toofunny:

Hello Ladies~

Yes. I have had hard luck posting here today, in particular.

<3

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Tjarnalundi
2 hours ago, poison girl said:

The site keeps getting offline, I barely managed to post this one and previous.:/Some wicked game it plays on me.

First comment always cracks me up: When I'm listening to this, I want to f**k everything what moves, literally!:toofunny:

Those titty´s are seriously ugly :omg::sick:

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 11:49 AM, VampireHeart said:

Aigc7VGH6xA.jpg

LJJK0ZoHUXQ.jpg

rq81ue8E4rE.jpg

82AdeEPVGZk.jpg

0NNhIzCZi9A.jpg

I Love all of these pictures from this entire set, Ville just looks so passionate and the lighting is awesome.

And THAT baby in Ville's lap, OMG so darling:sara:

11 hours ago, poison girl said:

This video kills me everytime :toofunny::air:

poison girl

''My favorite subject was math. I still find it really interesting, a form of art really. I didn’t graduate high school, and I moved on my own when I was seventeen.'' 

Yaaay mine too.

''The most embarrassing question one reporter asked me was if I enjoy necrophilia. The only person he embarrassed is himself… and journalism.''

''I don’t think you have to plan a family too much. If the times right, you’ll know. Although I might be a father someday, I’d rather not get married. My freedom is very important to me. In a marriage I’d feel like being bound in chains.''

''Everybody’s got a different role in the band. Somebody’s the thinker, the joker, and you know, I’m the Hitler''

.tumblr_o0uetqWB9F1trqjl2o1_1280.jpg

So sweet :wub:

4 hours ago, poison girl said:

''My favorite subject was math. I still find it really interesting, a form of art really. I didn’t graduate high school, and I moved on my own when I was seventeen.'' 

Yaaay mine too.

''The most embarrassing question one reporter asked me was if I enjoy necrophilia. The only person he embarrassed is himself… and journalism.''

''I don’t think you have to plan a family too much. If the times right, you’ll know. Although I might be a father someday, I’d rather not get married. My freedom is very important to me. In a marriage I’d feel like being bound in chains.''

''Everybody’s got a different role in the band. Somebody’s the thinker, the joker, and you know, I’m the Hitler''

.tumblr_o0uetqWB9F1trqjl2o1_1280.jpg

So sweet :wub:

Yes, he is so very insightful. I am often impressed by things that he says in interviews and his lyrics in songs. I look forward to what will be in his lyrics, this next time around. I have read that he is always inspired by relationships or at the least, must have a muse, so I wonder if he has this at this time or if he will try something new for inspiration, some novel or something, artwork.

42799758578f6bff34e1875ad3c0ec85.jpg

990314e26977b9dff72cebc47a4504cb.jpg

78fda4549d5a1e0ca921c98ae0159b08.jpg

tumblr_o1aof5oSTE1tm3qu4o1_500.jpg

Archived