band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

lego

yas :green: 

didnt they lose a member recently? is he replaced now?

:wao: they're making an album soon and so will gaga, :gaycat: twitter bomb them to collab

Where have you been? :crossed:  yes they got new drummer already :fat: They're on tour atm but they can still work on the album.

And Tim Palmer lives in California and Texas, I'm gonna ask him to make GagaxHIM collab happen.:wao:

FreePalestine

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

@lego 

Oh that is so Wonderful for You~

I do know who he is. I have herd him come up many times in many interviews lately. That is so cool! I hope that something will happen soon, with new music. I am ver excited for it all. I am happy to have a lot to look forward to recently.

Ville + Gagz ...hmmm hmmm hmmm?:hor:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

lego

@lego 

Oh that is so Wonderful for You~

I do know who he is. I have herd him come up many times in many interviews lately. That is so cool! I hope that something will happen soon, with new music. I am ver excited for it all. I am happy to have a lot to look forward to recently.

Ville + Gagz ...hmmm hmmm hmmm?:hor:

Can you imagine? :giveup:

028AtdZ.jpglady-gaga-canta-rock.jpg

*someone photoshop Ville's face here ^^" :fat: 

FreePalestine

Sister

Can you imagine? :giveup:

028AtdZ.jpglady-gaga-canta-rock.jpg

*someone photoshop Ville's face here ^^" :fat: 

OMG now You have done it....given me something to see later in my dreams~ :hor:

I CAN imagine:adam:

lego

OMG now You have done it....given me something to see later in my dreams~ :hor:

I CAN imagine:adam:

if there wasn't for Taylor, I'd say Gaga & Ville could make some cute babies. :fat: 

Ville could be her Luc, heavy metal lover, only with better looks and nicer personality. :hunty:

FreePalestine

lego

““He was too inebriated [to record the vocals for “The Kiss of Dawn”]. Palmer called his friend aside for a heart-to-heart talk. “I told Ville that I had to be honest, and that I felt he would sing the song better if he was not so drunk,” he recalls. “Instead of fighting, he just apologized and told me that he had been going through a really tough time. I tried to encourage him to talk about it, as he seemed really sad and was close to tears. He told me how life had become a struggle, but I was still not aware of how extreme his feelings were. I learned that he had been feeling low for many years now. He was needing at least three beers to just leave the house, and was really not eating well at all. [He was] drinking very heavily and just smoking all day. It all became extremely serious when I learned from Ville that he had been waking up and feeling like he didn’t want to carry on with his life. He told me that his wrists felt like they were burning.””

Taken from a Revolver interview done with Tim Palmer on producing Venus Doom

poor baby :'(

"Another band I have a long history with is HIM from Finland. I have worked on about five records with those crazy Finns. On the recent album Tears on Tape Ville Valo decided he wanted me out of my comfort zone, so that meant leaving my studio in Austin and heading to London to work at Assault & Battery; Flood and Alan Moulder’s studio.

It was pretty strange being back behind a 72 channel SSL G+, but I settled back into the luxuries of the studio and assistants very quickly. Although I really enjoyed the process, I don’t think that the result is any better than what I could have achieved at home, but being able to work directly with Ville and make instant changes really sped things up and made it more fun. It was like the way things used to be!" 

- Tim Palmer

FreePalestine

Sister

That is very sad that Ville got so low, but it is also a thankful joy that Tim Palmer is such a good guy and great friend, to step in and reach out to help and comfort. That is a friend and not just business partner.

Tears On Tape sounds much more a celebrated sound too, more joyful. Nothing is better than Ville's  smile at the end of this video, just nothing.

lego

yep. Totally sould out! :omg: and that in Leipzig :party:

is it near you? :fat: 

That is very sad that Ville got so low, but it is also a thankful joy that Tim Palmer is such a good guy and great friend, to step in and reach out to help and comfort. That is a friend and not just business partner.

Tears On Tape sounds much more a celebrated sound too, more joyful. Nothing is better than Ville's  smile at the end of this video, just nothing.

I agree, i just want him to be happy. :noparty: 

But he probably made the best record with Venus Doom when he was feeling the worst.

Tim seems like such a good friend. ♡

FreePalestine

Melech

is it near you? :fat: 

I agree, i just want him to be happy. :noparty: 

But he probably made the best record with Venus Doom when he was feeling the worst.

Tim seems like such a good friend. ♡

nope. It's in East germany while I live in Bonn, the former capital of West Germany :cry:

lego

just found this on tumblr  @GloomGlum :green: 

tumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio8_250.giftumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio1_250.gif

tumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio2_250.giftumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio3_250.gif

tumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio4_250.giftumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio5_250.gif

tumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio6_250.giftumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio7_250.gif

tumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio9_r1_500.giftumblr_n0l925vYwb1rmf9hio10_r1_500.gif

there's only this ****ty quality :rip: 

I used to like that song as a kid.

FreePalestine

lego

nope. It's in East germany while I live in Bonn, the former capital of West Germany :cry:

:noparty: aww germany is so big!

FreePalestine

lego

I can't believe that they covered this and I don't have it. I used to have every single cover. :'(

FreePalestine

Sister

@lego

Those are perfect songs for them to cover. Now You must search them out, lol.

I would really love to hear Live To Tell by HIM. I can't even imagine.:cry:

Find them all, Lego!!!

I think that when I looked at the band website, most shows were already sold out. That is a good sign though. Someone burn Ville's hat at one of the upcoming dates.

- just kidding:hor:

Archived