band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, lego said:

:giveup: 

Metal ****ing Hammer 

Can you guys believe how great he looks in these new pictures?! I will go to my grave on the opinion that he looks his best as of these late years in HIM. He just looks too handsome and otherworldly, unique and dreamy, a true vampire. I hope that this interview delivers a lot in update about his future plans and current thoughts.

John McMurtrie even writes that Ville has quit smoking and looks great. .

AND NO HAT:air:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree! :giveup: Some more pics leaked and he looks incredible. I am so happy about the hair, you have no idea. :wub:

And quitting smoking is another great news, he doesn’t seem irritated by that on stage like in previous years.  

FreePalestine

I love that Jesus picture and story, I recall that sky and had written with a friend in London about it and loved the eeriness and beauty of the moment.

Have you guys read the whole interview at Team Rock? I don't know that I want to sign up at that site for a scam. :huh::saladga:

Nirvana

Hahaha to the video! Haven't listened to this song in ages, like it and the video! :lolly:

I am yet to find the Metal Hammer interview, so difficult to find the magazine. Should check some stores at monday to find it.

46 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

Hahaha to the video! Haven't listened to this song in ages, like it and the video! :lolly:

I am yet to find the Metal Hammer interview, so difficult to find the magazine. Should check some stores at monday to find it.

I haven't gotten the magazine either, waiting for the mail now. I have heard that it may be in stores here after November 15th and also, some say next month. I am impatient though. :excited2::excited2:

Latest interview for the Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevebaltin/2017/11/16/exclusive-interview-h-i-m-frontman-ville-valo-on-saying-goodbye-after-25-years-together/#77cfba622fbb

V ****ing up Heartkiller in Philly last night 

Bras, lots of bras flying as usual 

Oh and

”He sang a few bars of Shatter Me. He even Added Black Sabbath bars to a song. He even dedicated Right Here in My Arms to the Margeras and said everything between him and BAM is water under the bridge and said thank you to them for everything they have done and the support over the years.”

hope we get videos 😱

FreePalestine

@Sister can you type everything he said, I can’t make out everything. :air: 

I think Kosmo ****ed it up. Poor guy. 

FreePalestine

3 hours ago, lego said:

@Sister can you type everything he said, I can’t make out everything. :air: 

I think Kosmo ****ed it up. Poor guy. 

" You ****ed up. What happened?! Somebody ****ed up. Wasn't me, it was somebody else. That's the first on this tour. Was it me who ****ed up?! So. We were going into the bridge. Into mid eighth on what a perfect groove. I was shock. ****in' HELL. Yeah yeah. I just lost the beat. I was like, ugh, ugh. ( struggling, triggered] How can you do that to me man??!! You know that I am getting older by the day!!!! **** it. On again. Let's complete it somewhere, but how can we , kinda like, there's been situation we can not mend. It's just like ****ed Up. ****ed up for Good. Forever and like all these moments will be lost in time. Like ****ing drunk beats in the ****ing rain, that's what he should have said. Blade Runner to the MAX. Okay. Umm But I am still confused. Where should we continue?!! Mid eighth. "

That is awesome. I wish more people would record Heartkiller and Bleed Well at these shows :tony::fthis:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain. Time... To die.

Blade Runner to the max~

Ville~

x

Archived