band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ They had poor Ville working hard in that video! :flutter::giggle:

Well here we are on the day of the U.S opening dates. :excited2::excited2: I am excited for tomorrow morning to find out what is on the first setlist. I am hopeful for some new surprises. :hor::air::rockstar::rockstar::staymad:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

3 minutes ago, Sister said:

^ They had poor Ville working hard in that video! :flutter::giggle:

Well here we are on the day of the U.S opening dates. :excited2::excited2: I am excited for tomorrow morning to find out what is on the first setlist. I am hopeful for some new surprises. :hor::air::rockstar::rockstar::staymad:

He is finally in YOUR country, getting closer to You :wub::excited2::excited2:

I’m so happy you decided to stan 😂😂😂

😘😘😘

FreePalestine

37 minutes ago, lego said:

He is finally in YOUR country, getting closer to You :wub::excited2::excited2:

I’m so happy you decided to stan 😂😂😂

😘😘😘

I will celebrate tonight with a few drinks and this :giveup::woohoo::saira:

and respectably :heart:

:tea:

Nirvana

"I forgot the lyrics" lol :toofunny:

Loving all the pics and videos we have, seems like it was a great show! Ville sang very beautifully as usual, and fans were so lucky to get close :flutter: Now I feel I will have to try to get close to the stage too, even though it would mean to queue in freezing December :cryga:

But there was some sort of idk, sadness in the air too in my opinion too, but, as a band is doing it's last shows, it's quite obvious to have those feelings as well. It still does hurt all of us I guess... :(

Maybe it’s because Bam wasn’t there or the crowd was more live, but anyway second night at the sold out Wiltern was a success. V was more energetic and emotional I’d say. 

The mic got broken during Killing Loneliness 

And this lucky girl got part of it 

Next stop Anaheim, California 

:tony:

FreePalestine

Fan request - Sleepwalking Past Hope

Anaheim

day break 

Next stop 

Salt Lake City, Utah 

October 28

FreePalestine

@lego They really do themselves a disservice by not jamming to Sleepwalking Past Hope every show. They are at their best when they enter a quiet public jam session and Ville goes off in his own land of corrupted trailing his voice and stanzas., AWESOME!!! I am grateful to hear it, even if it is a special one off on the tour, but that will be a huge shame.

@Sister I wish they’d played Resurrection again and Stigmata was only at first show for some reason, it should come back. They had two encores on previous shows, all together 23 songs, but now with SPH there were 22, maybe because it’s too long? It’s just beautiful to hear this track, I think Venus Doom is also Kosmo’s favorite album. 🖤 Hope we hear more. 

FreePalestine

Maybe Kosmo said, "Let's do it man. I can handle it." Just so awesome! He is a righteous dude! Sounded amazing! They have so many great songs that they are missing from sets though, agreed. I would die to hear :rip:Me Deep Inside Your :heart:, but you know. :crossed::shrug::tea:. They are doing fantastic on these shows, so not complaining. :saira::wub:

Archived