💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kylie Jenner Wants Tyga To Help Her Become The Next Iggy Azalea

Yanko

Featured Posts

tumblr_ngehrwHgsR1tqvhgno1_500.png

We’ve been told that Tyga thinks Kylie Jenner could become the next Madonna, but for the reality star, she wants her potential music career to take after someone more like Iggy Azalea, according to a new report.

Kylie Jenner, 17, may be adding rapper to her resume because she allegedly thinks she has what it takes to be the next Iggy Azalea, 24! And considering all of Iggy’s recent success, that’s a bold statement to make.

Kylie Jenner’s Music Career: With Tyga’s Help, She Wants To Be Next Iggy Azalea

Iggy Azalea has several hit records, and she has even performed on SNL, but for some reason, Kylie reportedly thinks she could do all of that and more. Maybe the reality star has hidden lyrical talents that we don’t know about yet.

“Kylie wants to be a rapper  she loves Iggy Azalea and thinks she could be on her level, with Tyga’s help,†a source told Star Magazine.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/12/tyga-kylie-jenner-music-career-iggy-azalea/

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Soraya

:fan: :toofloppy:  :rip: Ã‚¡Que Dios nos ayude!

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Who?

Jk. I like Iggy but I'm not quite sure if wanting to be like her is a good thing tbh. Especially all the hatred she gets at the moment.

She better get some catchy hooks and collabs if she really wanted to follow Iggy's reign. :teehee:

Archived