297 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Yasss she is flawless!!
    • She looks beautiful!
    • She looks good!
    • She isn't that beautiful.
    • She is ugly...

Featured Posts

well with the fame, she wore large bangs all the time, hiding her eye lids, her eyebrows, her forehead, and her lips almost to never had any lipstick on them, so they looked very small and sunk into her sometimes bloated cheeks (which may or may NOT have been to occasional c-----e use, whatevs) and its basically made her nose look larger than it is, hence the constant nose job debate. now, she shows her forehead, eyelids, eyebrows, her eyes arent drooping down because of her heavy lashes/bangs, we can see the shape of her face more now, hence why i started finding her beatiful in tfm era when all that started showing

You are so right. She was hiding her beauty under those huge bangs and lashes.

FreePalestine

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if its just based off looks

honestly if i just saw her without all the makeup and fame and she was just another chick walking down the street i'd say she would be about an 8 or like 7.5 without makeup. but with all the professional make up artists she looks like at least a 9.5

as far as beauty .....the girl is a beautiful person

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Well you used her worst no make up photo  :giveup: I guess she would look like that if she wasn't famous YkvlG4E.jpg

:wub:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

I think she is absolutely lovely, I mean sometimes she amazes me with her beauty. I get that beauty is subjective but for some of you to say she's ugly...um.

LibraLove

While nobody is flawless, including Beyonce, Gaga is most definitely a gorgeous girl. She's not the stereotypical american beauty. She cute. She's precious. She has a face that just lights up your atmosphere and makes you want to instantly hug her. Beatuty is more then the face, It's also the personality and her's rocks! She has one of the greatest personalities that I have ever come across! I feel like she's my best friend, even though I have never met her, but I feel like I legitimately know her. All because of her close, personal, relatable personality.  :wub:  :flutter:

Archived