1. 1. ??

• Yasss she is flawless!!
    • She looks beautiful!
    • She looks good!
    • She isn't that beautiful.
    • She is ugly...

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

and u guys think i need to be banned lol....

she was to me, least attractive in the fame era. she hid all her features.

Gaga is NOT Fugly nor will she evet be. Gaga is beautiful in every shape and form but I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. Now she contours her face too much and had work done. Gaga didnt hide her features in the fame era she just did excessive spray tan (which was unnecessary) but she didnt inject foreign substances to her body like she did during ARTPOP. Heavy eye makeup isnt hiding features hell gaga still wears every eye makeup now.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

She is flawless and basics who say otherwise can sit :manicure:

And to those who voted her as ugly, why are you here even :awkney:  :santaney:

It's funny seeing people here saying she isn't "traditionally beautiful". I have always thought Gaga has a very classical look to her.

Antinous-Mandragone-profil.jpgVenus1.jpgBUksGMFCMAAwQQY.jpg

I think Gaga is very beautiful.

aaronyoji

Gaga is NOT Fugly nor will she evet be. Gaga is beautiful in every shape and form but I'm going to have to disagree with you on this. Now she contours her face too much and had work done. Gaga didnt hide her features in the fame era she just did excessive spray tan (which was unnecessary) but she didnt inject foreign substances to her body like she did during ARTPOP. Heavy eye makeup isnt hiding features hell gaga still wears every eye makeup now.

well with the fame, she wore large bangs all the time, hiding her eye lids, her eyebrows, her forehead, and her lips almost to never had any lipstick on them, so they looked very small and sunk into her sometimes bloated cheeks (which may or may NOT have been to occasional c-----e use, whatevs) and its basically made her nose look larger than it is, hence the constant nose job debate. now, she shows her forehead, eyelids, eyebrows, her eyes arent drooping down because of her heavy lashes/bangs, we can see the shape of her face more now, hence why i started finding her beatiful in tfm era when all that started showing

It's funny seeing people here saying she isn't "traditionally beautiful". I have always thought Gaga has a very classical look to her.

this is exactly what i said! she has a very oval face, but still angular when it needs to be. totally ideal for renaissance paintings. <3

Absolutely agreed. 

Tbh I don't even know what she really looks like. She sometimes looks really bad without makeup

lady-gaga-no-makeup-ftr.jpg?crop=0px%2C0

She looks really rough and scary here!

But then there's when she was just Stefani on Boiling Points and she really looked gorgeous!

1254782929810.jpg

I'm inclined to think that the bottom pic is how she naturally looks, but to be honest I don't even know anymore :fat:

yes when gaga started out with just dance and pokerface she was beautiful, since then her appearance has changed..whats happened?

SharGaga

GAGA is a lot of things but being beautiful isn't one of those things. With a prefectly place wig on ha big head and good make up she pretty tho and she's got a cute smile. She needs to stop taping her face tho and just lose some weight if she wanna hide that double chin. :derpga:

yes when gaga started out with just dance and pokerface she was beautiful, since then her appearance has changed..whats happened?

uh...aging?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived