"Paws Up" Book for Gaga

TheQueen

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Are you not interested? :(

Well, I don't know, I don't have enough time. Sorry, but seriously guys, good idea, Gaga would be proud. <3

Can I just put in a picture of my back since technically my tattoo is a picture of her with her paw up? :lol: :bunny:

Omg take a picture of the back of you with your 'paw up', that'd be awesome and you'd get to see the tattoo and it'd still match the profile :D

Well, I don't know, I don't have enough time. Sorry, but seriously guys, good idea, Gaga would be proud. <3

That's alright :) Thank you <3

I'll post my picture soon :)

I think it might be easier to email? That way the image is HQ. I'll set one up soon!

I'd love to! <3

yay <333

80sirishlegend

Omg take a picture of the back of you with your 'paw up', that'd be awesome and you'd get to see the tattoo and it'd still match the profile :D

That's alright :) Thank you <3

I think it might be easier to email? That way the image is HQ. I'll set one up soon!

yay <333

It's my left hand though, does that matter cos normally the old "Paws Up" thing is the right hand :dies:

When do you want it for?

I'll definitely do it.

It's my left hand though, does that matter cos normally the old "Paws Up" thing is the right hand :dies:

When do you want it for?

I'll definitely do it.

Whatever hand you want :haha:

I'll set a date and shizz later but I'm thinking like end of April maybe or if it fills up before then. I have to create a page layout and see how many pages can be fit into different size books depending on how many want to participate and shizz. Your tattoo is amazing <3

80sirishlegend

Whatever hand you want :haha:

I'll set a date and shizz later but I'm thinking like end of April maybe or if it fills up before then. I have to create a page layout and see how many pages can be fit into different size books depending on how many want to participate and shizz. Your tattoo is amazing <3

Amazeballs - save me a space :woot:

Can I hang out with you when the Queen of Pop (not the auld one playing the Aviva :hehe: ) comes to Ireland cos I've not met her yet and wouldn't know where to start :dies:

Can I just post mine here? My email flops. :flop:

Alright, just make sure you link to the HQ possible! :)

Amazeballs - save me a space :woot:

Can I hang out with you when the Queen of Pop (not the auld one playing the Aviva :hehe: ) comes to Ireland cos I've not met her yet and wouldn't know where to start :dies:

Yay :party:

Of course, we have a lil group hehe. Nearer the time I'll get your deets and when we make plans I'll let ya know. I'm expecting late August :)

80sirishlegend

Alright, just make sure you link to the HQ possible! :)

Yay :party:

Of course, we have a lil group hehe. Nearer the time I'll get your deets and when we make plans I'll let ya know. I'm expecting late August :)

Cool, I hope she does two dates and they are back to back so I don't have to be travelling up and down to Dublin.

Cool, I hope she does two dates and they are back to back so I don't have to be travelling up and down to Dublin.

I'm hoping they're with a day break because of queuing!

Anyone else interested?

Archived