Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zayn Malik is sick of being famous

AIex

Featured Posts

The fact they're going on tour AGAIN is ridiculous. They literally just finished their last tour, give the boys a damn break. They''re literally money making machines for their label.

They're bigger than Gaga ever was. Gaga was big but One Direction are f*cking huge.

Even if that was true, there is five of them to split the fame and he is not the most popular.

Like, come on. They have everything done for them, they are just there to present it. They do not have the hardest lives in the world, if you want to feel bad for anyone involved, feel bad for their crew members.

I have no pity for stars complaining about their jobs when everyone else has more tiring jobs and receive a fraction of what they are paid, and normal people don't get to say, you know what, I'm gonna take a break from my job real quick cause I'm tired. That type of break is called getting fired.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if that was true, there is five of them to split the fame and he is not the most popular.

Like, come on. They have everything done for them, they are just there to present it. They do not have the hardest lives in the world, if you want to feel bad for anyone involved, feel bad for their crew members.

I have no pity for stars complaining about their jobs when everyone else has more tiring jobs and receive a fraction of what they are paid, and normal people don't get to say, you know what, I'm gonna take a break from my job real quick cause I'm tired. That type of break is called getting fired.

This... Sorry but he signed up for this. You can't have the fame and fortune and not expect to put in the work...

Evan Peters

This... Sorry but he signed up for this. You can't have the fame and fortune and not expect to put in the work...

Is he not allowed to feel tired or homesick?

Are any celebrities not allowed to have anxiety or depression or be sick? This light we put them in where they're all peachy keen and perfectly stable is gross. I understand where you're coming from; that their job isn't as strenuous, that they can't necessarily get 'fired' from their job, but c'mon, saying that they aren't allowed to complain a bit is unfair. We're allowed to complain about our problems. We're allowed to vent, why can't A-listers, B-listers, any celebrity for that matter, say that they're tired? 

Painting them (I'll keep this in reference to all celebrities since this situation applies to a few I have in mind) as these bratty, spoiled children because they dare say they're tired or don't feel good is ****ty to say the least. For the most part, these celebrities worked for where they are (granted, there are quite a few who rely on nepotism and such but that's for another discussion :fan:). They should at least be allowed to say they're sometimes tired of the fame without being attacked for saying such. 

Not trying to attack either of your opinions and I understand where you're coming from but we should at least acknowledge that they're people too. They have relationship issues, job issues, anxiety, depression, substance abuse just like the rest of the people in the world.  

emma roberts is an abuser

Is he not allowed to feel tired or homesick?

Are any celebrities not allowed to have anxiety or depression or be sick? This light we put them in where they're all peachy keen and perfectly stable is gross. I understand where you're coming from; that their job isn't as strenuous, that they can't necessarily get 'fired' from their job, but c'mon, saying that they aren't allowed to complain a bit is unfair. We're allowed to complain about our problems. We're allowed to vent, why can't A-listers, B-listers, any celebrity for that matter, say that they're tired? 

Painting them (I'll keep this in reference to all celebrities since this situation applies to a few I have in mind) as these bratty, spoiled children because they dare say they're tired or don't feel good is ****ty to say the least. For the most part, these celebrities worked for where they are (granted, there are quite a few who rely on nepotism and such but that's for another discussion :fan:). They should at least be allowed to say they're sometimes tired of the fame without being attacked for saying such. 

Not trying to attack either of your opinions and I understand where you're coming from but we should at least acknowledge that they're people too. They have relationship issues, job issues, anxiety, depression, substance abuse just like the rest of the people in the world.  

He can feel however he wants.

He doesn't deserve pity for it though. Minimum wage workers work harder than him.

He's making so much money right now, then he won't have to work a day in his life. It'll be worth it in the end IMO  :shrug:

Morphine Prince

The ignorance in this thread. Stop dehumanizing people just because they are famous.

tylerjudas

this this this this this.

Jesse Pinkman

No, it's called a vacation and everyone in the working world deserves one very once in a while. They're constantly working 24/7, and that would take a toll on anyone despite their type of job. They just got done doing a massive tour, now they're promoting a New album and are about to embark on another massive world tour in less than a year. Come on, that's kind of ridiculous. Anyone would feel that way despite what they "signed up" to do. I understand where he's coming from.

It's science, bitch

Computer

I hope he feels better.

Imagine if Gaga ever said this.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Flawless

so whatthat psychic on ATRL said is true :udidnt:

what the psychic on ATRL said?

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Psychedelic

Awww poor little boy... allow me to confort you, I'm about to light up the joint... dont mind sharing :hor:

Archived