💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zayn Malik is sick of being famous

AIex

Featured Posts

Zayn-Malik-Rex.jpg

One Direction’s singer Zayn Malik had a lot of fans concerned after he failed to appear at some public appearances and his physical appearance was gaunt. Reportedly his bandmates, as well as fiancée Perrie Edwards, are concerned about him as well.

According to Tvnz.com, a source close to Zayn said,

“Zayn is stressed out and sick of his life being in the spotlight. He isn’t sleeping well and seems exhausted.They are about to go on another world tour and Perrie is worried about how he will cope. She has asked the other boys to keep an eye on him. They are concerned for him too and regularly let him know they are there to talk should he need them.â€

The singer is said to have found the bands non-stop touring schedule difficult because he has to leave his loved ones behind for so long.

The source told Britain’s Grazia Magazine about Zayn’s difficulties with fame and touring.

“Zayn has always been uncomfortable with the whole fame thing, whereas the others seem to take it in their stride. He’s started to feel really jaded by the endless travel and attention. What he finds especially hard is being away from Perrie. He is a family person and wants to spend time with her. But it is really hard when you’re in the biggest band in the world.â€

When it comes to Zayn and Perrie’s wedding, she says it won’t be anytime soon because right now their lives are just too hectic.

When speaking at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Awards at One Mayfair in London, Perrie said, ‘We’ll get there eventually when we’re not too busy to make it perfect.â€

In photos taken on November 18, Zayn looks unhappy and unhealthy. The singer looked emaciated and reports circulated that he was dealing with a stomach virus. While filming a holiday special for NBC, Hollywoodlife reported that Liam Lwas seen rubbing Zayn’s back trying to make his sick bandmate feel better.

Zayn recently defended himself against rumors that his problems were centered around d--gs, reports Design & Trend.

“I’m really angry and upset by what was said on the Today Show. I was really ill at the weekend. That’s why I couldn’t fly to America,†Zayn then told The Sun.

Clearly, the singer has a lot on his weighing on his young shoulders. A break from fame just may just be the cure.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh, I don't blame him. If I was in the spotlight as much as they are.. having to be 'perfect' for the camera 24/7 almost.. I'd go nuts. Makes me hold back of wanting to become super famous.

Xalser

RAMROD

It begins.

Reminds me of the Spice Girls in May 1998,

When Geri left them in the middle of World Tour.

And things never be the same again.

Watch out Directioners! :eww:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Not shocked...it's been known that he practically hates being THIS famous and touring literally NON STOP and popping out album after album...

He never speaks at award shows...doesn't speak very much when interviewed...he's just there to be there cuz he's part of the group. If he was a solo artist, he would be a MUCH more private person.

It does affect you after a while...he's burnt out AND homesick. 

However, the industry is ruthless and cold...they don't care how you feel...get the job done :crossed:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Haroon

Aww that's sad :noparty: I hope he feels better soon :( And I hope Simon Cowell gives One Direction a significant break to relax and recharge because they really deserve it after all the touring :ohno:

monsterdreams

I can see the demise coming after heir next tour

I think they need a break rather than touring so much and releasing all the time

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Whispering

This is all code language to d--g and alcohol abuse, isn't it. :toofunny:

Or stress. anxiety and depression.

I have a feeling this won't end good for him unless he takes a long break from the band. Take care of yourself Zayn huny :ohno:

Archived