💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia called IGGY mediocre

Yanko

Featured Posts

azealia banks is so toxic, i hope that people don´t buy her music but download it illegally xD

too late 

and sis, it's wrong to wish anyone to get stolen. Downloading IS stealing, what you're doing here is encouraging crime. Shut up

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

funny how "critical acclaim" suddenly became such an important thing on here. one day yall dont care about the critics opinions the other day yall do? no one gives a **** about critical acclaim, not even the grammys, judging by this year's nominations. First you become relevant, than you try to come for relevant people.

Exactly! :applause: Funny when you compare the Gaga - Iggy relation. Double standards as usual. 

💎

Are you serious right now? 'Cause if you are I'm seriously affraid for you babe. wutdaf--k.gif

Fancy - Charli wrote her own verse/chorus/whatever it was a hit and let's not act as if the blan 'Leave It' would have done anything

Beg For It - Semi Hit written which features Charli credits again and again, only MØ's part is good. 

and not Iggy, but Charli still wrote I love it, yet another hit. So yeah, Charli is the real hitmaker. Oh and Do you want me to bring up the Billboard receipts? she's getting awarded the hitmaker award at the Billboard Women in music

Critics agree, Iggy overall is just bad

funny how "critical acclaim" suddenly became such an important thing on here. one day yall dont care about the critics opinions the other day yall do? no one gives a **** about critical acclaim, not even the grammys, judging by this year's nominations. First you become relevant, than you try to come for relevant people.

obviously at the end of the day, you cna like whatever you want. But critical acclaim does show that critics agree with you. And those are professionals. they study music, they know what they are talking about when they rate an album

Jesse Pinkman

That is a good point!! I'm not saying Iggy's music is good, but people like to bang the gong only when it's convenient for them. :fan:

It's science, bitch

are you seriously talking about an underground, independant female rapper (who did her whole album with her producers and NO help form any label) and comparing her to a label-backed MEDIOCRE rapper that get hits ONLY because of great choruses written by other people (Charli XCX comes to mind, the real hitmaker)? 

not to mention that Azealia has critical acclaim. You CAN'T compare the two based on success. 

Azaelia Banks will never succeed, even with vehement fans like you bragging about her so called independance (like you really know her life and why she was dropped). She dug her own grave. You should move on. Iggy is a bad artist. we all know it ok? :bye: 

Now Buy C2C 

Dominic

AzealiaDaily :fan:

Seriously though, she need to stop relying on Twitter beef to sell her records. She just twisted cause Iggy has had success.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

i feel like i should make a thread called AZEALIA DRAGS SOMEONE SO WE CAN DISCUSS IT IN that thread :emma:

Azaelia Banks will never succeed, even with vehement fans like you bragging about her so called independance (like you really know her life and why she was dropped). She dug her own grave. You should move on. Iggy is a bad artist. we all know it ok? :bye: 

Now Buy C2C 

sis she WANTED to get dropped she fought the label constantly. Please get your facts straight THEN we can talk.

Phoenix

Fancy - Charli wrote her own verse/chorus/whatever it was a hit and let's not act as if the blan 'Leave It' would have done anything

Beg For It - Semi Hit written which features Charli credits again and again, only MØ's part is good. 

and not Iggy, but Charli still wrote I love it, yet another hit. So yeah, Charli is the real hitmaker. Oh and Do you want me to bring up the Billboard receipts? she's getting awarded the hitmaker award at the Billboard Women in music

Critics agree, Iggy overall is just bad

:fail: :fail: :fail:

You made my day. 

💎

Archived