đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How many of you really think ARTPOP is Gaga's weakest release?

Katie14

How many of you actually think Artpop is Gaga's weakest album?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Is ARTPOP Gaga's worst album?

• Yes
    • Its up to par with her past albums
    • Its her strongest album

Featured Posts

GagaIsMydonna

For me C2C is the best gaga-album so far of course.... Best vocals I have heard from her so far :") ARTPOP in MY opinion is bad because without ARTPOP gaga would have made jazz music sooner :3

C2C > TFM > TF > BTW > ARTPOP

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Musically, The Fame Monster is much better. 

The Fame Monster yes.It is great.The Fame no..

For me C2C is the best gaga-album so far of course.... Best vocals I have heard from her so far :") ARTPOP in MY opinion is bad because without ARTPOP gaga would have made jazz music sooner :3

C2C > TFM > TF > BTW > ARTPOP

Yes her vocals sound stunning in C2C .But the music is not hers ,it's just some old covers and that makes me really sad..I don't even think of C2C as an album.I like to think of it as a side project

If she hadn't teased it so much and talked about how good it is, it would have performed better.

If she hadn't performed all the songs before the actual release it would have performed waaaaaay better.

If she had released DWUW video before 11.11.13 she would have performed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better 

It's a solid pop album but for me it's not as memorable as her earlier releases. I still listen to BTW more often than ARTPOP (except a few of my favourite songs like Applause, Gypsy, Venus, DWUW, Dope ....)

Wet Fire

I think ARTPOP might be her weakest album with the exception of some amazing songs included in the album. I could've said TF or BTW, but in spite of having some fillers, these to albums were quite unique during the time of their release while ARTPOP isn't as unique as Gaga's other 4 albums. Still ARTPOP is a solid album without a doubt.

I am definitely not saying ARTPOP is her worst album. I'd rather phrase it like this: 

It's her album I liked the least. There. It doesn't sound that harsh now, does it.

migamiga

I honestly really don't know why but for some reason I view TF and TFM as amazing albums and BTW and AP as underwhelming. I really don't think it has to do with the media either because back in the day everyone thought she was so weird and annoying and I always felt like the only person sticking up for her. Something changed between TFM and BTW and I can't describe it. I don't even really rank the albums in order either

In terms of music and quality, for me it's - Born This Way > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP.

I still really like ARTPOP though, it's still an album I like its just not my favourite by Gaga.

I agree
Love Trumps Hate

Your options in the poll aren't good. You need an option that states it's good , but not her worst. For example, someone who thinks The Fame is the worst, but finds BTW better has no option to select.

People that don't have that option are most likely having to vote "Yes".

The only thing I don't like about ARTPOP was the messy era. :rip:

The music, performances, tour, etc was really good. :)

I don't have a 'favourite' because when my mood changes, so do the songs I listen to. :lmao:

luckythisway

The best in therm of music, the weakest in therm of promo/era

TFM has the BEST music gaga has ever released on it... a variety of catchiness but with substance, a mix of producers (not just DJWS who is talentless compared to Redone, Garibay, etc.) but also where the album makes sense and has the same storyline throughout...

Quality: TFM > BTW > ARTPOP > TF

CHROMATICA

luckythisway

Yes. It's not a really bad album or anything, just not up to Gaga's standards. It's incoherent and lacking in inspiration. The songs were overworked and the production on almost every song feels like it had the soul processed out of it. Over a third of the album is totally boring both melodically and lyrically, and even the stronger songs are generally weaker rehashes of stuff she did on previous albums (Just Dance -> Applause, TEOG -> Gypsy, LoveGame -> G.U.Y.). This was never going to be her best album but she really held herself back and made it a lot weaker than it had to be, or her label did, or both.

and DJWS didn't to the album well either... I mean he basically dictated it and made all the songs sound similar which makes them basic in a way... There are only 4 songs that are up to standards with her old stuff... Applause, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams & DWUW 

CHROMATICA

Archived