Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How many of you really think ARTPOP is Gaga's weakest release?

Katie14

How many of you actually think Artpop is Gaga's weakest album?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Is ARTPOP Gaga's worst album?

• Yes
    • Its up to par with her past albums
    • Its her strongest album

Featured Posts

Katie14

I have been hearing this a lot lately and I am wondering what the general consensus is. I think that some of you definitely have this view because of the media's reaction and the mixed critical reviews. I dont think ARTPOP is worse than anything else she has released. I definitely like it more than "The Fame". I truly don't understand the dislike of ARTPOP.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

I voted yes, because she used to say everything on her albums is made with her, for her, or by her.

With ARTPOP that's not true, so automatically it's her worst album right there.

djBuffoon

Grammys or no Grammys, ARTPOP is stronger than, or at least as good as, Born This Way. And I feel it easily surpasses the first two. There's more texture, more sonic depth, more esoteric lyrics, more melodic risks being taken.

But by reading what some fans here want from her music (catchy, simple, relatable), it doesn't surprise me that they find this to be lacking.

That said, each Gaga album is an epic example of spectacular dance-pop. They're very different from each other, but all cut from the same glittery, melodic cloth.

mismanagement can RUIN the artist

Say whatever you want..ARTPOP is WAY better than The Fame

excuse me?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

It just underperformed.

Splitting roads with your manager when the album promo and plans are starting to heat up is a killer. :air:

Speaking specifically about the music, ARTPOP is stronger than, or at least as good as, Born This Way. And in my opinion, it easily surpasses the first two.

This.

But the way things happened made it look like it is her worse

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

bionic

Are we talking about album or the campaign?

If the album/music itself:

BTW > TFM > TF > ARTPOP

If the campaign/'era':

TFM > TF > BTW = ARTPOP

ARTPOP is not at all a 'bad' album- I like it quite a lot. But I feel the other albums are stronger as a whole.

buy bionic

Fiona Apple

excuse me?

The Fame had 4 great songs (the singles) and 2-3 other good songs..The BIGGEST part of the album is mediocre songs

Archived