💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga Making A Mistake?

HANZ

Featured Posts

but the 20% left would be even more dedicated and allow Gaga a lot of freedom.

In the OP, you give too much credit to the GP, especially the way pop fans define "GP".   By pop stan definitions, the GP is only pop fans who listen to pop radio.  Those people have an attention span measured in minutes.  If someone is on radio with a song they like, they pay attention.   If they aren't, they don't.   Gaga could wait 5 years, and if the GP decides they like the music, then it wouldn't matter how long she was gone.  Top 40 is fickle and populated by what's trendy, and many pop fans simply take whatever radio gives them, especially if clear channel runs a song at the top of every hour.

The only people who care how long of a break Gaga takes are Gaga fans, who of course are always going to want to listen to new Gaga music, and also Gaga fans who are afraid of other stanbases making fun of them if Gaga disappears for a while.  

:tea:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

the erotica era is iconic tho and has influenced the new generations including gaga and it's still remembered, I don't really see the same for ARTPOP and applause in the next decades

and gaga got the worng attention that she didn't want, people called her a flop and laughed at her and all ot hat, meanwhile the Erotica era was Madonna's plan since the very beginning, she knew exactly how the world would react and people were SCHOKED with it and now Erotica has the praise of the critics and the world for being so ahead of its time

You don't really know what impact ARTPOP will have to the next generation.I am sure people back then didn't expect Erotica to get any recognition.... And you are really wrong about this one... Most people don't really know anything about commercial performance and ARTFLOP etc.. Katycats and Madonna's fans say these things.... Erotica was made to be controversal but not to flop lol

ARTPOP > Bionic + Lotus 

even Applause >>

So you can't really compare them and their flops..

Actually ARTPOP > (Bionic + Lotus) x2 xD

You don't really know what impact ARTPOP will have to the next generation.I am sure people back then didn't expect Erotica to get any recognition.... And you are really wrong about this one... Most people don't really know anything about commercial performance and ARTFLOP etc.. Katycats and Madonna's fans say these things.... Erotica was made to be controversal but not to flop lol

Erotica was not a comercial album

and again do you even know about her Sex book who was released with the album

the controversy was H-U-G-E :rip:

the songs were about s-x in a time were people were not as opened minded like they are now

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fiona Apple

Erotica was not a comercial album

and again do you even know about her Sex book who was released with the album

the controversy was H-U-G-E :rip:

the songs were about s-x in a time were people were not as opened minded like they are now

Well Madonna created more controversy with Justify my love which was her first s-x-video-song thing.And anyway we changed the main topic..What I am saying is that Gaga's career still be in a great place. 

and btw who changed this thread's title?

I didn't give permission for that

giphy.gif

Well Madonna created more controversy with Justify my love which was her first s-x-video-song thing.And anyway we changed the main topic..What I am saying is that Gaga's career still be in a great place. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyhdvRWEWRw

in b4 I get a WP for posting this video

giphy.gif

Morphine Prince

finally someone with common sense :excited:

yes ARTPOP was released in 2013 and we have C2C but she needs to release a new pop album as soon as possible to fix her image which couldn't be more damaged right now the last thing she needed after an underperforming era like ARTPOP was a jazz album, now for a BIG part of the world she is still the try-hard girl who flopped with ARTPOP and underperformed with Born this way and hasn't done anything shocking or interesting since then and blah, blah blah..... :giveup:

and again and big part of the world is not aware of C2C existance

she should release a new pop hit in february or march tbh 2016 kinda sounds like a career suicide

but oh wait C2C is slaying the world :rip:  :toofloppy:

Exactly. C2C is great and gives her a good image but it's not Pop. It would be great if she released next year.

But, nvm! 2020 sounds about right for most here.

Exactly. C2C is great and gives her a good image but it's not Pop. It would be great if she released next year.

But, nvm! 2020 sounds about right for most here.

mte if she was going to release C2C she should release a new pop record in the 2015 not 2016 :rip:  :giveup:

Just A Holy Fool

I love Xtina, but she is one lazy popstar.  She hasn't toured since 2006.  

Well she has been pretty busy with The Voice, and honestly, she probably pulls in more money doing that than she ever could get on a tour

Edit: I am a flop, I thought she was still on The Voice :flop:

Christina is actually doing just fine with herself, but nowhere near the earning power Gaga has. 

Rollercoaster

Some entitled little mother****ers. C2c is repairing the damage done by ARTPOP's classless buggery. It's essential for her career and is a huge success both commercial and critically.

Sit down and deal with it. Don't like Jazz? Don't let the door hit you. It's going NOWHERE. You're not getting pop aka 4/4 emotionless "bops" for a long while.

she is not in a blackout, she is not hibernating. She is in the middle of promoting a very major release & getting endorsement deals to give her regularly circulated tv time.

Too bad, so sad. Cry a river, build a bridge & get over it.

PopBitch

She's got to make great songs and that sales will come  I found Aura amazing and her iTunes performance of that song in  black leotards barefoot was mesmerizing and  brilliant in its simplicity of performance, dark and untouchable by the other pop princesses, and showed someone evolving and unique but not sliding backwards,  

I found Venus cheesy and silly with all the naming of planets, take me to your leader, don't you know my ass is famous, with a few parts of brilliance and is okay live in ArtRave because of energy, but not a great song.

Some entitled little mother****ers. C2c is repairing the damage done by ARTPOP's classless buggery. It's essential for her career and is a huge success both commercial and critically.

Sit down and deal with it. Don't like Jazz? Don't let the door hit you. It's going NOWHERE. You're not getting pop aka 4/4 emotionless "bops" for a long while.

she is not in a blackout, she is not hibernating. She is in the middle of promoting a very major release & getting endorsement deals to give her regularly circulated tv time.

Too bad, so sad. Cry a river, build a bridge & get over it.

idVd7M21sGcBs.gif

She's got to make great songs and that sales will come  I found Aura amazing and her iTunes performance of that song in  black leotards barefoot was mesmerizing and  brilliant in its simplicity of performance, dark and untouchable by the other pop princesses, and showed someone evolving and unique but not sliding backwards,  

I found Venus cheesy and silly with all the naming of planets, take me to your leader, don't you know my ass is famous, with a few parts of brilliance and is okay live in ArtRave because of energy, but not a great song.

all of this tbh

LilVenusian

Gaga has way more potential for long term relevance then Xtina.  Gaga has already carved her own little niche as being the popstar for more weirder, alternative tastes, which I think will sustain interest in her for many years to come (i.e most critics and general pop music fans are  gonna be interested/excited when a new gaga project drops, no matter the timing) . Xtina never really carved her own niche and just floats around being messy with relatively boring, non eventful music. As long as gaga keeps doing her thing and doesn't get desperate (ala what Xtina has been doing for her past couple of albums) she should be alright...

Runway

C2C doesnt count but its her first grammy nomination since 2011, debuted at #1 and has more longevity than her previous album. RIP logic ibdPxoa6ayAmKf.gif

C2C doesnt count but its her first grammy nomination since 2011, debuted at #1 and has more longevity than her previous album. RIP logic ibdPxoa6ayAmKf.gif

It's not played on the radio what is so hard to understand about that

Archived