Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Spotify to introduce time limits on it's free users

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

"Spotify may be poised to introduce time limits on the availability of certain music on its free service, in a bid to encourage users to upgrade to premium subscriptions."
"In 2013, Spotify’s global revenue rose 74%, but the streaming giant is still failing to turn a profit. Subscriptions are its main source of revenue, with more than 90% of revenue coming from the paying 22.2% of its user base."

The rest can be found here:

http://www.musicweek.com/news/read/spotify-to-introduce-time-limits-on-free-content/060296

They need to hurry and get more coins so Taylord can come back poordat.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's about time, it sucks for the users with the free version but cmon it had wayyyyyyyyy too much freedom for a free service, even with the ads. it's also twisted the music industry in a ****ed up way, gaga had the perfect POV on this in the howard stern interview she gave last week.

it's about time, it sucks for the users with the free version but cmon it had wayyyyyyyyy too much freedom for a free service, even with the ads. it's also twisted the music industry in a ****ed up way, gaga had the perfect POV on this in the howard stern interview she gave last week.

this !

they had too much things for free, on tablets you could listen to whatever you wanted

Morphine Prince

Didn't they have time limits already before? They're regressing then. 

Oh, well I got 3 months of Premium for 99 cents yesterday with the Holiday Deal. Get it before December 31!

Jesse Pinkman

Spotify is great. They sucked me into getting the subscription when I did the free trial. :emma:

Hopefully with more revenue they will be able to pay the artists more money.

It's science, bitch

They should just lock the best artist to free users tbh.

So like, Katy and Rihanna will be free.

Gaga and Taylor will be premium.

:teehee:

Redstreak

Okay.  :coffee:

I'm the odd one out who never uses/ used Spotify, oh well.  :spin:

I've tried to use it once when BWET leaked on it but never touched it before and after that :spin:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

JusticeforVenus

Money money money... It s a richmen's world  :coffee:  (Taylor's fault :spin:  thats why I dont like her $$$) 

Archived