💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Any body want to be in the book I give gaga ?

HalfPsychotic

Featured Posts

HalfPsychotic

Okay so im making a book to give to gaga if i meet her, if not im gonna give it to managment or something. So I need some nice words from you guys to go in it because one of the pages is just going to be a collage of beautiful messages for her. So either pm me or post below and i'll include your neme, twitter etc if you want me too :)

Kermit the frog

Of course! This is my message!

Hi gaga, you're cool! ~Kermit

Thanks for including it :)

HalfPsychotic

Of course! This is my message!

Hi gaga, you're cool! ~Kermit

Thanks for including it :)

is this serious yes ?

GaGa I saw you in 2010 and it was the best day I ever had. I was having a **** time at work with colleagues bringing me down but when you said

"I want you to let go of all of your insecurities, and all of your anxieties

about who you are. I want you to reject anyone or anything that's ever made you feel like you didn't belong, or you didn't fit in, or you were not good enough,"

Thats exactly what i did and it made me feel strong. you have helped me become a better person through your message. I owe alot of my present happiness and feeling of belonging to you because I know that you believe in me as much as I do with you.

Declan

Twitter @deco313

My name is Lungs... And thank you so much for reading this. I didn't use to be brave, I wasn't brave at all. I had a lot of trouble accepting who I really was,and who I really wanted to be. I had trouble being myself. But YOU have made me brave. And so now I'm gonna be brave for you. Tonight I want you to free yourself, I want you to let go and forget all of your insecurities, I want you to get rid of any person, or any thought or anything that's ever made you feel like you don't belong or that you don't fit in, like you could never be brave.

And they told me - "No, you're not pretty enough, you're not thin enough,you can't sing good enough, you can't write a good song well enough, you will be nothing." And I said, '**** YOU I'M A SUPERSTAR!' And all of you are superstars, and you were born that way... I want tonight to be your liberation. And if you do one thing for me do not leave this loving me more. Leave this loving YOURSELF more.

Archived