Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea responds to Azealia Banks and drags bandwagon

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

APPLAUSE4YOU

She doesn't rap, she appropriates her accent from cultures that aren't her own. Pls hop off my penis

Hop off mine? You quoted me, or did you forget? And would anyone listen to her if she didn't put on the accent she does when she raps? And besides, her change of voice during her performances does not mean she needs to speak out on the issues.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things... "Sell music" :lmao: I mean I guess with Fancy, but the album isn't selling well. And "white issues"- what is that exactly?

You seriously don't know white issues? White issues are plaguing the world currently. The biggest one atm is not being able to dance to a beat. They just cant do it.

Hop off mine? You quoted me, or did you forget? And would anyone listen to her if she didn't put on the accent she does when she raps? And besides, her change of voice during her performances does not mean she needs to speak out on the issues.

I quoted you to prove how wrong and ignorant you are but I'm going to stop here because you're really messy and it's a burden for me to talk to people like you.

Stefani328

She does make a good point. Why did she have to pick her and say she wasn't saying anything about all the problems going on with racial discrimination in America? I can name about ten other rappers that didn't say anything but she isn't dragging them. Is she just picking a fight with her because she's a white rapper, yet there are black rappers that haven't addressed the problem either. I don't see how picking Iggy was going to solve anything. It just seems racist to me. Btw, music doesn't have a color we all enjoy it whether we are black, white, Asian, etc. I just think she wanted to pick a fight with Iggy, so took what's going on know and used it as an excuse to just drag her.

Jewels n Drugs

Funny how the OP claimed yesterday to like Azealia

You're a joke

What does the OPs opinion on Azealia have to do with the fact that Iggy clapped back? :huh:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

With how entitled the black media is (generally) acting, I fear there very well may be white issues indeed.

Based on the comments in this thread I've learned that azealia's stans are just as bitter, rude, and ignorant with their comments as azealia.

Unlike azealia, iggy isn't an attention ***** so she doesn't need to make a public feud with azealia unlike rude ass azealia.

ClockedT ha iggy :tea:

What does the OPs opinion on Azealia have to do with the fact that Iggy clapped back? :huh:

Because he claimed to like AB but ALWAYS makes the first negative thread anytime she does something

Also tons for rappers didn't express their views on ferguson/eric... It has NOTHING to do with iggy and she doesn't need to speak about it if she doesn't want to. Just because she's a rapper doesn't mean she needs to say ****.

Based on the comments in this thread I've learned that azealia's stans are just as bitter, rude, and ignorant with their comments as azealia.

Unlike azealia, iggy isn't an attention ***** so she doesn't need to make a public feud with azealia unlike rude ass azealia.

We're you not the one who made incredibly racist posts the other day in a thread?

inuborg

squinting-britney.gif

We're you not the one who made incredibly racist posts the other day in a thread?

yes :dead:

We may be rude just like our fave, but he's racist just like his. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Yes that was me apparently calling people lazy for living on the government is racist :)

Also tons for rappers didn't express their views on ferguson/eric... It has NOTHING to do with iggy and she doesn't need to speak about it if she doesn't want to. Just because she's a rapper doesn't mean she needs to say ****.

arent u the racist

I could give two ****s if any of you think I'm racist when I'm not at all. This is a online music forum, your opinion isn't relevant at all to my life and doesn't phase me. If you actually get offended by what someone says on a online forum that you don't even know you're a little whiny b---h :awkney:

Archived