šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea responds to Azealia Banks and drags bandwagon

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

inuborg

i wonder how many WPs were given out in this thread. iconic tbh

None, I think :dead:Ā 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Azealia Banks is missing the point. What happened isn't necessarily Iggy's place to comment on in the first place.

If Iggy would have said something, Azealia would've dragged her for trying to be part of the black community.

Ā 

If I were Iggy, I would've just let this whole fued slip aside.Ā 

Iggy SZN: "Bitches gon' hate, while the critics critique

I pay them no mind whenever they speak" -> ehm yes you do...?

Ā 

What I would actually comment on though is why my new release isn't selling for ****.

11k first week sales for an it girl? "who actually sells music"

:what:

DrewStevens

She also never said her silence was not OK. So does that mean she agree with that statement too? We have to look beyond the literal words a person says, sometimes even what was not said. The quote below was to serve as an example of how one person can phrased their argument on other people not doing things to justify one's omission and is very relevant for you to get the picture of what I'm talking about. Mentioning Azealia not mentioning others is implicitly justifiying her inaction.

For example, think of a family. Mom asks son to clean his room. Son says: "Why didn't you ask sis to clean her room?" So, let's ask ourselves why the son asked that question. First, we know he doesn't want to clean his room because he is lazy. He doesn't want to commit his time doing this knowing he has other intersting things to do. So how does asking that question achieve his goal of not cleaning his room? He brings forth the argument that since sis did not clean her room, he is also allowed/justified not doing the same. And only until sis does it, he is either forced to comply or come up with a different argument.

Anyway, even after being called out, Iggy has failed to mention anything about the issue raised.

But this instagram post is not about Ferguson or any of the other deaths. This post was a response to a picture about Azealia calling out Iggy Azalea.

Your example is quite different to this situation because Iggy Azalea never said "I don't have to say anything because other artists are not saying anything either" she basically said "why does she only calls me out when there are many other artists who stayed quiet about this issue too?".

And no, Iggy already tweeted something about these issues. I don't know if she really meant it but she did.

SissyFromSpace

I think Azealia Banks is missing the point. What happened isn't necessarily Iggy's place to comment on in the first place.

If Iggy would have said something, Azealia would've dragged her for trying to be part of the black community.

Ā 

If I were Iggy, I would've just let this whole fued slip aside.Ā 

Iggy SZN: "Bitches gon' hate, while the critics critique

I pay them no mind whenever they speak" -> ehm yes you do...?

Ā 

What I would actually comment on though is why my new release isn't selling for ****.

11k first week sales for an it girl? "who actually sells music"

:what:

Funny how this could be applied to Gaga, but lets not go off topic. While I cringe @ your try-hard post, I'll say it again, RE-Releases never do good.

Ā 

None, I think :dead:

Some were. Don't worry (:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

LoveandMagic

South Park teas tbh

Ā 

nothing better than the old and classic onesĀ 

Ā 

goodbye.gif

OT: I actually know tons of people that still watch South Park. I am one. Personally, I think they have gotten much better. Diff' strokes I guess.

On topic, I wonder if one will wind up doing a diss album like Lil Kim?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

But this instagram post is not about Ferguson or any of the other deaths. This post was a response to a picture about Azealia calling out Iggy Azalea.

Your example is quite different to this situation because Iggy Azalea never said "I don't have to say anything because other artists are not saying anything either" she basically said "why does she only calls me out when there are many other artists who stayed quiet about this issue too?".

And no, Iggy already tweeted something about these issues. I don't know if she really meant it but she did.

Ā 

If the son says: "Why do you only ask me to clean the room when sis bro have not cleaned the room?"

Ā 

But anyway good on her.

HOTRODSGAGA

She's using her commercial success to defend herself. That is not fair or right.

Plus we all know she is commercially successful bc she's a sellout.

Bubye bae.

Whispering

she should've studied black culture and decided to be a pop star instead blurting out RAP. That's the whole point. Why act all hood and not stand up for them. IGGY is a joke. And I wonder if she'll drop the accent before Azealia drops it for her

Ā 

Why grow up in "the hood" and not do anything but run your mouth on Twitter? What has AB done for the cause besides post a bunch of reactionary tweets? Is she going to actually do something to help? Why isn't she doing something to rally her fans together to do something productiveĀ over this horrible situation in the US, instead of worrying about what some other rap girl is or isn't tweeting?

Ā 

AB is 10x more guilty of anything she accused Iggy of! She actually grew up in the US and in NYC. Why doesn't she do something to help, instead of putting the focus on something that has absolutely nothing to do with the racial unrest in the US at this time?

Why grow up in "the hood" and not do anything but run your mouth on Twitter? What has AB done for the cause besides post a bunch of reactionary tweets? Is she going to actually do something to help? Why isn't she doing something to rally her fans together to do something productive over this horrible situation in the US, instead of worrying about what some other rap girl is or isn't tweeting?

AB is 10x more guilty of anything she accused Iggy of! She actually grew up in the US and in NYC. Why doesn't she do something to help, instead of putting the focus on something that has absolutely nothing to do with the racial unrest in the US at this time?

idk. Maybe it has something to do with iffy acting black. THST IS THE ONLY REASON I think azealia dragged Iggy. I don't think it had to do with her and the Ferguson incident
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Cody Draco

My opinion on this entire feud is that both Azealia and Iggy are messy as hell and that they both need Oprah to manage their social media accounts. However, atleast Azealia isn't just a "bad b---h" for the image like Iggy is. Atleast Azealia isn't a sellout like Iggy, who was so thirsty for another hit that she decided to pick through Katy Perry's scraps to make up for not being featured on the original Dark Horse. :spin:

Funny how this could be applied to Gaga, but lets not go off topic. While I cringe @ your try-hard post, I'll say it again, RE-Releases never do good.

Ā 

Some were. Don't worry (:

Ā 

While I cringe at your try-hard reply, let me make this clear. Reclassified is not JUST a re-release, it contains 5 new songs. TFM only had 8 new songs and the in-store albums had the fame in there as well. TFM DID sell. Reclassified didn't.

Ā 

Plus I never mentioned Gaga. You took it off-topic. So far Gaga's sales have been fine. Even when she's not really the "it girl" at the moment.

Ā 

Iggy is being arrogant by saying "who actually sell music" as if she sells so much more music than Azealia Banks while both the new classic and reclassified never really "sold". Broke With Expensive Taste got great metacritic scores and it's just a great album.

Ā 

Iggy should've let this one go. She just doesn't have the quality to back the arrogance up.

Evan Peters

Both of them need to zip their lips once they make a point. They both had good comments but then ruined their purpose/point when they continued off on a tangent.Ā 

Ā 

All of this is so stupid :flop: I don't even understand why this isĀ stillĀ going on. :rip:

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived