Hola Soraya

56895090.jpg

Mess...Ā  :flop:Ā Mods roll up the partition please...Ā  :lolgaga:

yiaRB0i.gif

ĀæTĆŗ me estĆ”s hablando en inglĆ©s?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both is a mess yeah but at least Azealia is pointing out important issues, while Iggy is embrassing herself in silence.then cowardly talking in a random instagram comment section corner or whatever you called

Ā 

and don't even come with her musical quality which is seen to be nowhere, just she is selling more its not mean she has quality. her ''music'' is worst. Don't even try to compareĀ 

Ā 

Azealia would look far better if she had a different attitude when she's bringing up important issues. She would have looked far better if she didn't suddenly spit out: "I want to throw a jar of piss at her." It's... so childish. Honestly, it's what a 10 year old would say. After that, it makes her arguments moot to a lot of people. It shows her lack of intelligence, which is sad.. considering the woman makes killer music. On the other hand, Iggy's "white issues" comment suddenly makes her comments moot in my opinion too. The situations just a huge big mess.Ā  :spin:

Jenniferella

I love Azealia but seriously she needs to calm the fukc down and stop hating so openly when it comes to her competitors (or not). That girl has REAL troubles and I doubt her career will ever take off if she just keeps on doing this. This is not productive and just plain ridiculous to bash someone like Iggy for the reasons she exposed. Get a grip and stop focusing on others, it just makes you sound dumb and obsessed. Focus on your work and GROW THE FUKC UPĀ 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

ThisGuyTony

She does make a good point. Why did she have to pick her and say she wasn't saying anything about all the problems going on with racial discrimination in America? I can name about ten other rappers that didn't say anything but she isn't dragging them. Is she just picking a fight with her because she's a white rapper, yet there are black rappers that haven't addressed the problem either. I don't see how picking Iggy was going to solve anything. It just seems racist to me. Btw, music doesn't have a color we all enjoy it whether we are black, white, Asian, etc. I just think she wanted to pick a fight with Iggy, so took what's going on know and used it as an excuse to just drag her.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Iggy left her country when she was 16 to pursue her dreams, im sure she struggled to get where she is and whether her music is "good" or not, doesnt change the fact that she deserves to be where she is. If she did comment on the current issues going on in america everyone would be scalping her anyway. It is not her race and it is not her country, and im not saying that "its not her business, she doesnt need to help" im saying that she shouldnt be bashed for not commenting on it, and honestly if i was in her place i wouldnt either. Azealia is acting like an immature little b---h crying for attention. Since ha work is "so amazahng" like the critics say, than why the **** is she attention whoring 24/7? jeez, i doubt she even cares about this entire ferguson thing

ps: i think iggy responded on an instagram comment so azealia wouldnt get the undeserved attention shes been seeking for years.

Iggy left her country when she was 16 to pursue her dreams, im sure she struggled to get where she is and whether her music is "good" or not, doesnt change the fact that she deserves to be where she is. If she did comment on the current issues going on in america everyone would be scalping her anyway. It is not her race and it is not her country, and im not saying that "its not her business, she doesnt need to help" im saying that she shouldnt be bashed for not commenting on it, and honestly if i was in her place i wouldnt either. Azealia is acting like an immature little b---h crying for attention. Since ha work is "so amazahng" like the critics say, than why the **** is she attention whoring 24/7? jeez, i doubt she even cares about this entire ferguson thing

ps: i think iggy responded on an instagram comment so azealia wouldnt get the undeserved attention shes been seeking for years.

Ā 

:applause:

She does make a good point. Why did she have to pick her and say she wasn't saying anything about all the problems going on with racial discrimination in America? I can name about ten other rappers that didn't say anything but she isn't dragging them. Is she just picking a fight with her because she's a white rapper, yet there are black rappers that haven't addressed the problem either. I don't see how picking Iggy was going to solve anything. It just seems racist to me. Btw, music doesn't have a color we all enjoy it whether we are black, white, Asian, etc. I just think she wanted to pick a fight with Iggy, so took what's going on know and used it as an excuse to just drag her.

Ā 

:applause:

I love them both, but I'm leaning more towards Iggy's views more, but definitely not all of them

donā€™t you know my a** is famous

this :applause:Ā  :applause:Ā  :applause:

Ā 

Azealia and her fans should take a sit already

4vXgvx3.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

She wants to talk success But who had the best album of the year?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

she should've studied black culture and decided to be a pop star instead blurting out RAP. That's the whole point. Why act all hood and not stand up for them. IGGY is a joke. And I wonder if she'll drop the accent before Azealia drops it for her
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Just A Holy Fool

Azealia is clearly a cray-cray mess, but Igloo's responses have been naive and very immature.Ā 

Ā 

Queen Rihanna would not approve...

Ā 

rihannamiley.gif

Archived