💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea responds to Azealia Banks and drags bandwagon

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AZEALIA has no talent, she is not relevant and when people talk about her it's because she dragged someone. Please let her go away and be a single mom somewhere in a desert between camels and goats.

log out 

Rollercoaster

The anti-white racism in this thread.

One white issue I can think of is being targeted by race groups as the unaffected judgemental race. And lets not get into what happens if a white guy is in a black area.

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sorry but I really think Iggy has a point here because Azealia just wants the attention like always, and she always brings other people involved just so she can be promoted...

I mean, it's a strategy definitely, she did the same thing with Gaga and other stars, and it's not very nice to say such things about someone just because she's a white girl who is rapping. Now that's racism too imo.

ppl who think white people face no problems in their lives lmao

defending ur fave makes u look so fkin dumb, the world is full of issues, no matter if u black, white, yellow, even fkin aliens have issues. grow up guysssss, embarrassing yourself like hell.

MAKE IT WORK

And how cowardly to “come†for Azealia on this random ig post. 

coming to people via twitter is so much better ya rite

White issues? WHITE ISSUES? Tell me, what white issues are going on in America right now? About how you can shoot an unarmed young man and come out with a mil.

Goodbye, and Azealia’s main point was about her culture appropriation not about her black boyfriend. And how cowardly to “come†for Azealia on this random ig post. 

goodbye.gif

I am fan of Azealia Banks, but Iggy is right here..

This must be Iggy Azalea slashing prices in order for her album to sell more than it underwhelmingly did

Still selling more than Azealia :giggle:

ashamednudist

Both is a mess yeah but at least Azealia is pointing out important issues, while Iggy is embrassing herself in silence.then cowardly talking in a random instagram comment section corner or whatever you called

and don't even come with her musical quality which is seen to be nowhere, just she is selling more its not mean she has quality. her ''music'' is worst. Don't even try to compare 

Archived