đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea responds to Azealia Banks and drags bandwagon

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

inuborg

Its been two and a half years you should know by now that Azealia is not an intelligent woman.

If you really believe there's a "huge disconnect" between 'real world Azealia' and 'twitter Azealia' then why you don't do the same with Iggy? Because two days ago you were clearly not thinking the same way: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/131767-azealia-banks-dragged-iggy-azalea-on-twitter/#entry6000186

Azealia isn't intelligent? Have you even heard that album she did herself? For starters....

And thats because I don't feel the same about Iggy, simply....I don't. So, you kinda answered you're own question iCCCKnMZ6Lrae.gif

You seriously don't know white issues? White issues are plaguing the world currently. The biggest one atm is not being able to dance to a beat. They just cant do it.

I quoted you to prove how wrong and ignorant you are but I'm going to stop here because you're really messy and it's a burden for me to talk to people like you.

omfg how did I miss this, currently dying :lmao:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

Its been two and a half years you should know by now that Azealia is not an intelligent woman.

If you really believe there's a "huge disconnect" between 'real world Azealia' and 'twitter Azealia' then why you don't do the same with Iggy? Because two days ago you were clearly not thinking the same way: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/131767-azealia-banks-dragged-iggy-azalea-on-twitter/#entry6000186

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

Stefani328

I don't think she's a racist tho.. People change.. She might regret those old tweets.

And if Iggy is racist, Azealia isn't so innocent here. I cannot count the number of times she's been homophobic and racist. Racism towards whites is still racism so don't start with that ****.

Oh well I like both, and wish them nothing but success but Azealia needs to calm the **** down

My point exactly. If Iggy is a racist for the things she said a while back how are people overlooking  Azealia being a racist too.  They can say what they want but her bullying Iggy because she's a white rapper isn't any better, it's still racist. As a mixed person, I'm seeing it from both sides. It's still racism and fighting racism by being a racist isn't helping anything. 

blacklistedd

I can honestly give a **** about Iggy Azalea, the only thing ive ever really liked by her was The Last Song and shes never made anything remotely like it since, I think shes pretty generic, that being said this tremendous amount of hate going her way is pure bull**** imo. Its because shes white and shes making rap music and she hit it big. People believe that success should've been reserved for another black female. Thats literally all it is. I dont even disagree that there are better artists than Iggy, Azealia for one. But I mean ****, all this Iggy hate is ****ing annoying. Shes no worse than any of the other ****ty rap music on the radio. I literally see people praise Wacka Flock Flame who makes some of the ****tiest ****ing music ive ever heard but somehow Iggy is like the worst artist ever. Idk whatever. I mean why is anyone tripping this hard anyway, you know shed probably just fade away anyway I mean she collaborated with Rita Ora, it doesn't get any more disposable than that.

inuborg

I can honestly give a **** about Iggy Azalea, the only thing ive ever really liked by her was The Last Song and shes never made anything remotely like it since, I think shes pretty generic, that being said this tremendous amount of hate going her way is pure bull**** imo. Its because shes white and shes making rap music and she hit it big. People believe that success should've been reserved for another black female. Thats literally all it is. I dont even disagree that there are better artists than Iggy, Azealia for one. But I mean ****, all this Iggy hate is ****ing annoying. Shes no worse than any of the other ****ty rap music on the radio. I literally see people praise Wacka Flock Flame who makes some of the ****tiest ****ing music ive ever heard but somehow Iggy is like the worst artist ever. Idk whatever. I mean why is anyone tripping this hard anyway, you know shed probably just fade away anyway I mean she collaborated with Rita Ora, it doesn't get any more disposable than that.

I'll agree, Iggy isn't as bad as Wacka, but she isn't as good as most make her seem

DrewStevens

Azealia isn't intelligent? Have you even heard that album she did herself? For starters....

And thats because I don't feel the same about Iggy, simply....I don't. So, you kinda answered you're own question 

iCCCKnMZ6Lrae.gif

My question is still up. I asked WHY? I didn't ask you to confirm your double standards that's something I already proved in my last post.

She is a great rapper compared to the average, that's all. Call me when she writes a serious essay about racism and not a rant on Twitter about "Igloo Australia".

blacklistedd

I'll agree, Iggy isn't as bad as Wacka, but she isn't as good as most make her seem

Disclaimer: im going to go on a mini rant but its not as aggressive as itll probably read. anyway

Who even makes her seem like shes all that though really? I mean besides the media being fake to sell a product as they always do. everyone was down for her before not because they thought she was like a brilliant rap lyricist but because they liked her vibe and her look or whatever. It was shallow but the interest was there for a reason. Then she finally made it and suddenly the same lame people that were listening to her music on tumblr started **** talking her because how dare a white woman make it in a black industry and started pulling all of these things to use against her out of their ass to which they never seemed to have a problem with before and its like you all brought her to that point like wtf. Its like god are people that sheeply and stupid? I mean like I said, I dont even like Iggy Azalea, but people get on my nerves like for real. Everyone pretends to be an individual when they're all ****ing spineless. I literally witnessed everyone get wet over her and then trash her for getting famous. Like its been so stupid to watch unfold on my end and people are so aggressive about it.

Rant over. Iggy sucks and she'll fade on her own.

inuborg

My question is still up. I asked WHY? I didn't ask you to confirm your double standards that's something I already proved in my last post.

She is a great rapper compared to the average, that's all. Call me when she writes a serious essay about racism and not a rant on Twitter about "Igloo Australia".

It seems like we go through this on the daily :rip:

I just mean I have watched some of Iggy's interviews in the past and she comes off just as vapid as I figured. 

People just get caught up in the bad things Azealia says that they miss the good things she has to offer. And to say she's unintelligent is asinine 

Gagadisiak

Disclaimer: im going to go on a mini rant but its not as aggressive as itll probably read. anyway

Who even makes her seem like shes all that though really? I mean besides the media being fake to sell a product as they always do. everyone was down for her before not because they thought she was like a brilliant rap lyricist but because they liked her vibe and her look or whatever. It was shallow but the interest was there for a reason. Then she finally made it and suddenly the same lame people that were listening to her music on tumblr started **** talking her because how dare a white woman make it in a black industry and started pulling all of these things to use against her out of their ass to which they never seemed to have a problem with before and its like you all brought her to that point like wtf. Its like god are people that sheeply and stupid? I mean like I said, I dont even like Iggy Azalea, but people get on my nerves like for real. Everyone pretends to be an individual when they're all ****ing spineless. I literally witnessed everyone get wet over her and then trash her for getting famous. Like its been so stupid to watch unfold on my end and people are so aggressive about it.

Rant over. Iggy sucks and she'll fade on her own.

female rappers fade more faster than male rappers . its sad but it's true . 

OĂą est-tu ma Salope ?

DrewStevens

I just mean I have watched some of Iggy's interviews in the past and she comes off just as vapid as I figured. 

People just get caught up in the bad things Azealia says that they miss the good things she has to offer.

How is 'vapidity' related to racism?

You get caught up in the bad things Iggy says too so...

inuborg

How is 'vapidity' related to racism?

You get caught up in the bad things Iggy says too so...

Im saying there wasn't much more beyond the surface

And not entirely, it just that she doesn't have anything good to offer, in my opinion.  

She had to do it on an instagram comment, where nobody sees it, but on twitter she acted an angel, weak b---h.

blacklistedd

People just get caught up in the bad things Azealia says that they miss the good things she has to offer. And to say she's unintelligent is asinine 

Where I think Azealia is intelligent is music, she wants to bring something to the table that no one else is and she likes a lot of dope **** and she incorporates that into her work. Stuff that no one else in female rap would even think to bring out, I mean she covered Interpol, she sampled Lone and Aphex Twin, etc etc which is pretty exciting imo and music is where she seems to channel her hot tempered attitude into something productive because she was able to release this dope album without the label diluting it to basic nothingness. That being said, when it comes to her views on social issues I think shes pretty superficial and often times comes off pretty unintelligent while trying to sound intelligent which to me is so obnoxious. I just think shes obnoxious as hell and ingenuine. Itd be one thing if she beefed with some integrity but like she was so far up Gagas ass until she found out she wasnt on the album and then she just went for her ****in juggular pulling out all the cliches (plagiarism, washed up, whatever). So outside of her work I think shes a very petty/weak person that I wouldnt say is unintelligent but shes definitely not that real. Idk, her album is too good for me to focus on this kind of stuff for very long id rather just ignore it now.

DrewStevens

Not entirely, it just that she doesn't have anything good to offer, in my opinion.  

That's your opinion about her and it's totally fine, but we can't use the "social justice" card if we are not gonna be fair and equal.

Im saying there wasn't much more beyond the surface

And not entirely, it just that she doesn't have anything good to offer, in my opinion.  

Honestly, you should sit down.

Azealia could be tweeting her ignorant comments about piss and rape and gay issues and racism and you'd still use the "she's not taking Twitter seriously you know she's an intelligent woman off Twitter bla bla"

Oh wait, that already happened.

You're probably the most delusional fan I saw on GGD and that's saying a lot.

Archived