Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did ARTPOP deserve Grammy nominations?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

We all know that Gaga received a C2C nomination, which is great. But I feel like ARTPOP deserved at least some Grammy nominations too. I think ARTPOP is better than many of the albums that were nominated. And the only reason ARTPOP did not get nominated is because of "ARTFLOP" media reputation. I mean, the album has a great variety of music, it has great vocals, great melodies, and interesting lyrics/subjects. And Gaga does these things better than most of these nominated artists.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Imo it deserved nomination(s) as well, but whatever they were chosen on commercial success anyways :blehclausney:

yourfaves

Let's please stop kicking this dead horse of a Grammy discussion.  Everyone on this site will obviously think it deserved a nomination.  And it didn't get one.  Boo hoo.  It's still a great album and we know that.  /thread.

people who say that the Grammys are not about charting and sales are full of ****, just look at the Nominations

and to answer you question, yes ARTPOP did deserve at least one nom

Pain of fame1

Imo it deserved nomination(s) as well, but whatever they were chosen on commercial success anyways :blehclausney:

True

Not really. I feel that it didn't belong with the other nominations

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Out of all the releases of the past year it didn't, but comparing it to those that bizarrely did get a nomination... IT BLOODY DID DESERVE ONE :messga:

monsterdreams

Yeah tbh.

I'm thinking the grammys are gonna go vma route soon.

Chart success= awards

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Paper Gangsta

Not really. I feel that it didn't belong with the other nominations

Because AATB is masterpiece :awkney:

Archived