💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should we hold a Justice for ARTPOP protest at the grammys?

Born To Slay

Should we hold a Justice for ARTPOP protest at the grammys?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should we hold a Justice for ARTPOP protest at the grammys?

• Great idea, I'll help with the campaign!
    • If it happened I'd join in
    • Not a good idea at all

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

As you may have heard, ARTPOP was snubbed at the show. Even tho albums that sold worse (Ariana's My Everything) and artists whose vocals fail in comparison (Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus) were nominated in pop catagories. It's obvious that they snubbed Gaga because she's Gaga. So many award shows have done this and I think we should stop letting them get away with it. I say that we get monsters in the area to go to the grammys arena and stage a protest of the award show and start an online movement #JusticeForARTPOP to try and shame the grammys for selling out. Monsters will tweet things that shame the pethedic show with tweets about what sell outs they are. We should ruin their big night because they ****ed over the best album of the year! After becoming a member of PETA and seeing all the ferguson protests, Ive seen how well protests work and I think back stabbing grammy awards should get a protest.

So to recap, the event would include:

1. Protesters at the actually event with signs that read "shame on the Grammys" "Justice For ARTPOP" "leave Gaga alone" and they can be naked or something attention grabbing.

2. Monsters all over the world will tweet storm the whole show, exposing them as the commercial ****s they are and use #grammys or whatever hashtag people are using to make our message know.

What do you guys think? I personally think this is a great idea. Gaga wants to expose the industry, this would be a great way to help her.

P.s. I know they nominated C2C but they did that because of Tony, if Gaga did it alone, it wouldnt have gotten looked at and if Tony did alone, it still would've been nominated.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

No. She got a nomination which 99% of artists releasing great albums independently receive no recognition. She got one lets just move on. :laughga:

jojo Freud

Honestly, I didn't expect one for ARTPOP but I kind of felt like gaga expected that she would get nomination for it at least.

Azor Ahai

You need psychological care.

Or if you are trolling 

:troll:

People are protesting for the young men who died in the hands of publicly trusted officials and you want to protest for an album that wasn't super amazing anyway?

obvious that they snubbed Gaga because she's Gaga.

why would they do that? i mean does gaga really reduce the viewing figures of such shows or what? why would there be an anti-gaga conspiracy?

idk if ur kidding or not but some people rly think there is.

Born To Slay

You need psychological care.

Or if you are trolling 

:troll:

Why do I need care?

Der Meister

Are you kidding me?

Go out and protest for something more important like Mike Brown+Eric Garner's death, for equality and safety in our country.

K?

Born To Slay

why would they do that? i mean does gaga really reduce the viewing figures of such shows or what? why would there be an anti-gaga conspiracy?

idk if ur kidding or not but some people rly think there is.

They've been snubbing Gaga all year at award shows including no nominations at all at the AMAs or VMAs

Archived