Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's new single title and release date revealed!

SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeffrey_This_Way

Its too soon for her to intentionally leak it, and even if she did it wouldn't be 2 songs!  Her upcoming year is all meticulously plotted out and this leak isn't a part of it, IMO.  

drinkmytears

I agree about MDNA but Hard Candy slays, that modern disco sound she was doing with Pharrell Williams in 07-08 would slay today. plus she started the trend for pop girls putting a major rapper on their song.

nnnn

She followed that trend. Britney did it on Blackout fist, so did Xtina and the ***cat Dolls. Or Fergie? She didn't start that...

i don't wanna hear artists complain about the leaks being the reason for rushing the release of a song ebcause if bey was able to keep an entire album out of existence then so can anyone else

Because one artist represents everyone?

thathimerosguy

To hype the era? The same way gaga did with Aura?

nah doubt it

nnnn

She followed that trend. Britney did it on Blackout fist, so did Xtina and the ***cat Dolls. Or Fergie? She didn't start that...

Because one artist represents everyone?

because one artist was able to do it in general?

drinkmytears

nah doubt it

because one artist was able to do it in general?

Beyoncé went out of her way to make that album not leak. Not everyone is going to put that much effort in.  Or should I say, Beyoncé's team. That album wouldn't have been as big of a hit if it was released normally, everyone knows that.

thathimerosguy

Beyoncé went out of her way to make that album not leak. Not everyone is going to put that much effort in.  Or should I say, Beyoncé's team. That album wouldn't have been as big of a hit if it was released normally, everyone knows that.

i'm not talking about what makes it a hit so you clearly just agreed with me that she did do it thus proving my fact that its doable..thank you

drinkmytears

i'm not talking about what makes it a hit so you clearly just agreed with me that she did do it thus proving my fact that its doable..thank you

Nobody is going to put that much energy in to do it though. Madonna's been making albums for like 30 years...

TimisaMonster

Here we go...this is her redemption from MDNA :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived