Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would happen if Taylor and Gags break up ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bleachella

I don't know :fat: 
I would be devastated for her, I mean she's said he's "the one" and I can't imagine them breaking up :noparty:

freebit

He'd get twitter harassment for the rest of his life and we'd get TFM's heir apparent from her.

but I think they'll be together for a very long time

Chromichiga

a really good album

lol jk. i sound so mean.....tbh ARTPOP was my favorite album and i wouldnt trade it for the world. thank you gaga, i love you so much mom :)  :kisses:

HORRORHOLIC

Gaga would find me on this site, somehow develop a massive crush on me and  send her people to track me down. Then we would meet up, have s-x, get married etc.. and I would convince her to make a song/tour with Alice Cooper and Johnny Depp (Alice and Depp are doing an album together) Then watch Gaga and Amber Heard become close backstage. 

Solitaire

Gaga would go through a phase of sadness...then anger...then release her best music to date :nooo:

a new masterpiece 

Basically.

As bad as it sounds, this would fuel her creation of her Magnum Opus (and from a creative standpoint would probably be the best thing to happen at a time in her career like this :sweat: ), like the music and pure emotion that album would have.. the world is NOT ready.

Please don't kill me though, I love #Tayga

Maybe Gaga would finally date Tara. :coffee:

Also this  :creepflop:

- Previously Sycothisis

Archived