💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would happen if Taylor and Gags break up ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

We would get BTW 2 album  :wub:

sorrynotsorry (missing them synthesizers)

Gaga would go through a phase of sadness...then anger...then release her best music to date :nooo:

this yes

Tropico

It's so nice to know that Gaga has fans who care so much about how she'd feel. Great guys! :nick:

I'd personally loose hope in true love tbh. They're my inspiration to happiness and I'd be so worried about Gaga dn probably be quite devestated myself. :( I'd also probably stop watching Chicago Fire, even though I love it, because I'd associate the show with the dick that Taylor would be.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Stefani328

It's so nice to know that Gaga has fans who care so much about how she'd feel. Great guys! :nick:

I'd personally loose hope in true love tbh. They're my inspiration to happiness and I'd be so worried about Gaga dn probably be quite devestated myself. :( I'd also probably stop watching Chicago Fire, even though I love it, because I'd associate the show with the **** that Taylor would be.

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the comments.

AlphaMonster

Horrifyingly dark yet amazing album that wins all the awards.

I actually did not even consider that. But it might sound very logical. Gaga was the crazy b---h, now settling down is sort of interesting for her... But who knows Beyoncé rose to the top of her fame with her latest self-titled album which came after her marriage... Beyonce was never the crazy b---h tho ...

LilVenusian

She would probably deliver TFM 2.0 and have no1's left right and center again. Especially if she gets with some edgy hot new thang that can inspire timeless bops like Bad Romance and Heavy Metal Lover (Taylor is vanilla and boring as **** and i don't see him ever inspiring songs as cool as those) #sorrynotsorry

"We have to accept that Gaga has fanatic fans too... For example: People who tweeted to Perez telling him that they are gonna kill his son etc."  

icant  :toofunny:

Crazy fans would tweet @ him like crazy and he would probably delete his twitter like he did when they first started dating ... I doubt he will ever have a major role in a tv show or movie ever again anyway, he's no George Clooney. Gaga is the best thing that happened to his career ...

Archived