💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek tour in Houston, TX (April 24)

asana15

Featured Posts

• 4 months later...
AquaFire Witch

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to dress nice but not too dressy. Don't really feel like it. Maybe some slacks and a nice blouse. ;)

Edited by bombshell2nite

broadwaybrian318

I'll be at the show tonight with my two bestie tonight in box seats.  I can't wait and I'll take tons of pictures and videos 

• Like 1

They perform for 18 000 - 19 000 spectators?

​I Think the pavilion capacity is about 19500 split between about 16000 seated and 3500 on the lawns behind. --- That split may be different I'm not sure ---- currently the seating area is pretty much sold out

LStephens11

I love that they're playing in the Austin and The Woodlands markets, but I wish they would have added a date in the DFW area.

Morphine Prince

Wish I could have gone to this! It's gotten great reviews though and videos on Twitter look amazing. 

AquaFire Witch

Well not the best quality but I took this tonight of Gaga. The videos came out better. Anyway I am so tired but can't believe i just saw her. It's so surreal. She sounded so amazing. The crowd went crazy for her. Tony's people loved her and you could tell many of them had never seen her before but were sooooooooo impressed!

God and she just looked so gorgeous too. Those costumes! The guys went nuts. Tony sounded amazing too obviously. Honored to have seen him!

331d85u.jpg

Edited by bombshell2nite
  • Like 2

Katie14

Well not the best quality but I took this tonight of Gaga. The videos came out better. Anyway I am so tired but can't believe i just saw her. It's so surreal. She sounded so amazing. The crowd went crazy for her. Tony's people loved her and you could tell many of them had never seen her before but were sooooooooo impressed!

God and she just looked so gorgeous too. Those costumes! The guys went nuts. Tony sounded amazing too obviously. Honored to have seen him!

331d85u.jpg

I'm so happy you had fun!! Can you please post the videos you took when you get the chance? I am dying for more Cheek To Cheek. Videos.

• Like 1