Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry texts hater who says she can't sing live

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

I am not some deluded Katy Stan but she does have some really good live performances  And I agree some are really bad

but at least she's singing live and not lip syncing Some of you even drag Britney for that there really is no please with some of you.. 

You drag Katy for singing bad, You Drag Britney for Lip Syncing :duck:

Even Gaga has had some bad performances all artists do

No one is perfect but give them credit at least for trying their best 

Just because their pop stars don't expect perfection they are only human 

But they are SINGERS. It is THEIR JOB to sing well. If u are not able to put on a good live show u should probably go into hiding and practice till you can or just quit :toofloppy:

Haroon

I love how instead of singing to prove that she can sing live... she texts back. :toofunny:

She proves that she can sing live during that set anyway :laughga:

Vernier

Except if her reply was a recorded acapella voice note, proving her voice isn't mediocre live, where's the humour in this? :duck:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

SISTERV

I actually think Katy Perry has a pretty good live voice but I don't think she is versatile. Besides pop or pop/rock I couldn't imagine her doing much more vocally. But to say she can't sing live is a stretch. She sings her ballads really powerfully at times.

Why are monsters so goddamn pressed towards Kettle :rip:

Because she goes against everything monsters stand for except for the few things she reiterated that Gaga had already done. I'm not saying she isn't funny, kind, or talented but I feel like many things she does seems unoriginal, cartoonish, and not as interesting as Gaga. It seems dis genuine to me sometimes. Not saying it is....but it can come off that way. I miss it when Katy did rock/pop and was more controversial.

danwasd

I actually think Katy Perry has a pretty good live voice but I don't think she is versatile. Besides pop or pop/rock I couldn't imagine her doing much more vocally. But to say she can't sing live is a stretch. She sings her ballads really powerfully at times.

Because she goes against everything monsters stand for except for the few things she reiterated that Gaga had already done. I'm not saying she isn't funny, kind, or talented but I feel like many things she does seems unoriginal, cartoonish, and not as interesting as Gaga. It seems dis genuine to me sometimes. Not saying it is....but it can come off that way. I miss it when Katy did rock/pop and was more controversial.

Yeah I also liked her OOTB sound better

But I mean, if they don't like her why enter in every single thread to comment how talentless she is :usrs: it's like media saying Gaga is over yet keep reporting every move she does

TheOriginalOne

Inb4 Katy sent the hater the lyrics to DWUW

Why are monsters so goddamn pressed towards Kettle :rip:

i agree with you but that made me laugh :lmao:

Psychedelic

I love how Katy doesn't take herself too seriously IMDAhE0.png

This!!! Other popstars should take note...  :oops:

Archived