Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry texts hater who says she can't sing live

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

I find it funny how all the pressed monsters only started hating of Katy when she started having a more successful era than Gags :spin:

Not true.

SILENT HILL

OT: Silent Hill is my fave gaming franchise!

On topic: Katy really doesn't bother me but a lot of people on here really hate her and I don't think it has so much to do with the fact that she has a lot of hit singles so much as that some people think she gets special treatment from the media. She seems to be on par with Iggy in terms of the amount of vitriol spewed her way. It's like a gut reaction, I think.

OMG another fellow Silent Hill stan! :D

And yeah i agree with you.

fede ARTPOP

I am not some deluded Katy Stan but she does have some really good live performances Ā And I agree some are really bad

but at least she's singing live and not lip syncing Some of you even drag Britney for that there really is no please with some of you..Ā 

Ā 

You drag Katy for singing bad, You Drag Britney for Lip Syncing :duck:

Ā 

Even Gaga has had some bad performances all artists do

No one is perfect but give them credit at least for trying their bestĀ 

Ā 

Just because their pop stars don't expect perfection they are only humanĀ 

Ā 

can you link me to a bad performance by Gaga?Ā  :shrug:

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

MonsterofFame

can you link me to a bad performance by Gaga?Ā  :shrug:

Ā 

Since following her in early 2009, there really are none! The closest I'd say to being "bad" was her performance on Oprah back in 2010, but she had a cold and had to do the show because it was her last opportunity to be on Oprah before it ended.

I love the fact that instead of proving wrong the hater and showing of her "talented vocals" she just makes a retarded face. where da lie?

dynamite

But they are SINGERS. It is THEIR JOB to sing well. If u are not able to put on a good live show u should probably go into hiding and practice till you can or just quit :toofloppy:

Ā 

this!!!!! Of course people are going to both criticise Britney for lipsynching and Katy for singing live but being bad at it, they are not magicians they are singers....

Prismatic

I love the fact that instead of proving wrong the hater and showing of her "talented vocals" she just makes a retarded face. where da lie?

If Gagz did that, yall be praising her like yasssss Gagz! Show the haters with kindness.Ā 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

If Gagz did that, yall be praising her like yasssss Gagz! Show the haters with kindness.

Because she doesn't have to prove it? She's always slaying with her vocals on tour.

Can't say the same bout katy keene tho

Prismatic

Because she doesn't have to prove it? She's always slaying with her vocals on tour.

Can't say the same bout katy keene tho

Her vocals are fine (no matter how horrible other people may call her, but she still sing every single live). I bet the message was left by a press Monster.Ā 

Her vocals are fine (no matter how horrible other people may call her, but she still sing every single live). I bet the message was left by a press Monster.

Hey I didn't say anything bad, I just said

"I love the fact that instead of proving wrong the hater and showing of her "talented vocals" she just makes a retarded face. where da lie?"

where. da. lie?

Prismatic

Hey I didn't say anything bad, I just said

"I love the fact that instead of proving wrong the hater and showing of her "talented vocals" she just makes a retarded face. where da lie?"

where. da. lie?

The thing I'm getting at you is the bolded part. Is it necessary to call that retarded when Gagz make those faces time to time.Ā 

MonsterofFame

The problem with Katy Perry's music is that even if she can actually sing, her songs are composed in a way that even talented singers would have a very difficult time doing. I remember Dr. Luke saying that in the song "Teenage Dream" they had to individually record all the high parts at one time ("without any make up on" "when I get the punch line wrong") and then all of the low parts because it would be extremely difficult for a singer to switch from their low to high registers that frequently and drastically.

Fiona Apple

Since following her in early 2009, there really are none! The closest I'd say to being "bad" was her performance on Oprah back in 2010, but she had a cold and had to do the show because it was her last opportunity to be on Oprah before it ended.

Wtf? Her performance on oprah in 2010 was vocally amazing

Archived